of     1   

DcMultiVerseParadox
#213266171Saturday, April 01, 2017 7:21 PM GMT

---------Applications---------- 1. Name me your characters superhero/name 2. Name me your characters real life name 3. Name me a TV/Movie show your characters real life person was in? 4. Give me a quote for your character will full grammar. 5. Tell me your characters story in the CW show, or they're story simply. 6. Is your character a Villain or Hero? 7.Is your character in the comics, but haven't shown up in the CW universe yet (flash) 8. What powers/tools does your character use? 9. Why should I give you this role? (Pm this to me or Eobard you must be in the group or you won't get the role)
bugghattipro751
#213276046Saturday, April 01, 2017 9:32 PM GMT

o
MrNoobly1226
#213277289Saturday, April 01, 2017 9:52 PM GMT

1. Zoom (the 2nd) 2. Isaac Thawne 3. None 4. "I only saved you so I have a new generation to torment..." 5. Isaac Thane is the great grandchild of Eobard Thawne (a clone perhaps) he has learnt about the Flash and studied his weakness and all the other heroes. He has caused a great deal of pain to the flash of his century. 6. Villain 7. No 8. The Speedforce 9. Because I am good at being bad. (not a good reason but sounds pretty cool)
rockstarlulu229
#213333240Sunday, April 02, 2017 3:31 PM GMT

1.The New flash (earth 2) ###### ####### 3.None 4."my father was bad but i loved him anyway" 5.My dad killed my mom when i was an hour old and i gained my powers when i was 2 The flash (earth 1) trained me when i was 12 so now i protect the people i love. 6.hero 7.no 8.speedforce 9.i am really good at rping as a villain or hero
maxsteel200409
#213333633Sunday, April 02, 2017 3:39 PM GMT

######### Flash ######## ###### ############### #### ### Not Be #################### Be ####### ###### A Great And ######### Destiny Awaits You Now. ########### ###### "Zoom" ####### otherwise known as the Reverse-Flash, is a fictional .... In the story Professor Zoom uses his negative Speed Force powers to wipe his younger brother and rival Professor Drake from history as well as killing ... ######### #### Character Has Been In Comic And Aswell As Cw (Flash) ## Reverse Has Enhanced Super Speed I Am Not Certain Is ###### Uses Any Tools But Later On He Uses A Special Gun. ##### Should Give Me This Role Because I'd Be a Fantastic ####### Im Well Creative With My Roleplay, And I'd Know You Would Think The Same Too.
kratzimidex
#213337306Sunday, April 02, 2017 4:44 PM GMT

Bolt ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Kit Zen ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ DC Legends Of Tomorrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 'Fast As A Bolt ' ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Wants to find his parents after they got took away from him , doing so on a stormy night an electric bolt hits him while he was in the street they got stolen from. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hero but no goody too shoes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Has not turned up in CW ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Super Speed ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Because i'm not those people who keep avoiding hits every time you take a swing at them . and i'm a great RP player and i will follow any rules i can find :D
kiptai
#213348491Sunday, April 02, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

The Flash Kiptai The Flash I'll be there in a Flash. When he was 11 years old his mother was murdered and his father went to jail for it. All his life he just wanted to do more be more. Now he can in a Flash. Hero No he is in both Throwing lightning, Heart attack, Phasing, Super speed, Speed punches, Super punch, Time travel, and Universal travel. I am a big CW and DC fan.
bugghattipro751
#213378095Monday, April 03, 2017 12:59 AM GMT

[REDACTED]
timtimyapyap
#213451108Monday, April 03, 2017 4:11 PM GMT

I'd like to become Mirror Master. His actor is Grey Damon. He was in a movie called Star Crossed, which is where the Super-Girl episode's name came from. ### of his quotes are "There's a new king in ####### His story (as far as we know) is that he was a thief and crime boss who had association(and a possible rivalry) with Leonard, the soon to be Captain Cold. Sam (the soon-to-be Mirror Master) announces he's leaving Leonard's gang, and a fight ensu###############ost kill######,#### the Part####################loded, trapping him in a mirror. Mirror Master is a villain, but does not plan to murder everyone in the city like previous villains. Mirror Master is in both the comics and the show. In ### of the alternate universes, he uses a mirror gun and mirror-based technology to have the ability to travel through mirrors, trap people in mirrors and do other things based on mirrors. In the normal earth, he has the ability to create worm holes through reflective surfaces. I believe I should get this role because i put together a cosplay, I'm quite good at acting like this character, and with the help of my friend (who, ####### enough has a role himself), i'm scripting a Mirror Master power set which JJ could find some use in. I'll probably be in touch, best of wishes Tim.
IImarkthesavageII
#213834893Saturday, April 08, 2017 9:53 PM GMT

### sa vi tar too. no name thee. THE FLAsh ####### ### did this to me. You trapped me in eternity. Your future self - you did this to me, Barry. And now the age of my revenge rises. My freedom is at hand. You will feel my wrath. The wrath of Sa vi tar! ## . A Cold War pilot for a III world nation, the man who would become known as Sa vi tar was to test a super sonic fighter jet. As he reached top speed, his plane was struck by what appeared to be lightning, and he went down in hostile territory. Discovering he could defeat the enemy by moving at super-speed, he became obsessed with speed, naming himself after Sa vi tar the Hindu "god of motion", and ded his life to unlocking its secrets. As Sa vi tar studied, he discovered new powers that no other living speed-ster has mastered. He can protect himself in an force field, give speed and kinetic energy to objects or people, even those in a rest state, and could also heal his own injuries almost instantly. # . Villain ### . yes,he has shown up ## . Super Speed ### . you should give me this role because my character is like me i'm obsessed with speed i'm not like that but i want to be fast.XD
jj667890000
#219110153Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:59 PM GMT

1.Hero Name:Blast 2.#### ######## ###### 3.None (Custom) 4."Gotta Blast!" 5.Jay was not a scientist, or anything special. He was just a normal teenage boy with a dream. A dream to become a hero.On his 18th birthday,the day the particle excellarator exploded, he waas effected,but the effects kicked in only a 4 years later.On his 22nd birthday he realized he had speed! He found out because he was running from some college bullies. And from then, he became Blast! 6. My character is a Hero 7.Neither (Again,it's a custom) 8. Speed,and he also went to Karate as a kid,so I guess that to 9. I believe this role that I have created is a big step in the roleplay universe,because it brings in reality and the comic universe together.
ThomasGamer4000
#219124231Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:30 AM GMT

FLASH THE ###### poop man none... made up oh no! your characters story HERO none speed because I'm mlg

of     1