of     1   

MossGodAK
#213554865Wednesday, April 05, 2017 2:26 AM GMT

Season 7 was a rollercoaster, I wasn’t the same player I once was and when my close friend eurostepsmar cut me from Virginia it was so saddening that I just quit, I don’t blame smar21 I just was not ready. Season 8 was one of the biggest emotional roller coasters ever, I switched so many teams it was so difficult but I did make the All-Star team. It all started after Run4Six messaged me wanting to make a return, I decided I wanted to and came to a ########## State Team with LiviusCorvus who wanted to leave and nobody else at the time. In my first game back, something magical happened. I caught fire and scored a career high ## ####### I decided to dedicate the game to my moms fight with cancer. It seemed stupid at the time but It was a great game. The next few games went bad, I got nerves and I just didn’t fit in with WSU. It was at this time that I was traded to MSU, the team that would win it all. I thought this is where I would shine but unfortunately I did not fit in with Mac and AB, during this time I befriended an Egg named 9tailedfox5 and guys like JayyCorporations, AnTCorporations, ##### and SwegBosss. Those guys helped me get through the season like I said but when I got traded to Texas there was one who would always be there for me. Thunderknives, This man is also indian and he always related to me. When I put myself down he picked me back up and gave me that confidence. Even though we only played in that 1 playoff game together I would never forget him.
Alan_Trammell
#213577194Wednesday, April 05, 2017 4:20 PM GMT

no one cares
Lancerta
#213591699Wednesday, April 05, 2017 9:57 PM GMT

Exactly LMFAOO

of     1