of     1   

KazooGod
#213555984Wednesday, April 05, 2017 2:50 AM GMT

I kind of rushed through this, so ignore grammar errors. I also don't know how many games there are this season so I'm going to assume 8. Don't like my opinion? I don't care Rankings: #1 (NE) The reason I'm going to rank New England because they are the 'reigning' superbowl champions, they have practically the same roster, and I'm sure they will improve throughout the week. Best Record: 8-0 Worst Record: 5-3 Three Players to Watch: megajohn, elds, matthew #2 (NY) The Giants are looking strong the season, with 2 time MVP winner Hunter. Trv is also there so I'm not sure who is QBing this team. Whoever does, I don't see this team dipping to .500 Best Record: 8-0 Worst Record: 5-3 Three Players to Watch: Hunter, Trv, Accardi #3 (PHI) Young and his squad are moving to another team, in Philly. This is an almost identical team to the Seahawks from last season who we're runner ups in the Superbowl. I can't remember the last season Young has over 3 losses? Best Record: 8-0 Worst Record: 6-2 Three Players to Watch: Young, Daf, playmakin #4 (PIT) I honestly can't rank the Steelers lower than this. Whoever their QB is whether it's Heal or Yung they should rack up at minimum t wins. Holly and Herve are a good WR duo and McWilfork and End will hold down the Offensive and Defensive lines. Best Record: 7-1 Worst Record: 5-3 Three Players to Watch: Yung, Drew, Holly #5t (MIA) The Dolphins are a good team and will have a solid season, with reigning MVP omgninja1 at QB. I'm not expecting a perfect record here but they can make a deep play run. Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 4-4 Three Players to Watch: omgninja, s01x, American #5t (ARI) Similar to the Dolphins a good team with a couple pieces still needed to be added. Good offensive line with Kazoo Silver and Boonfg, they should give Former OPOTY Icey many opportunities to connect with his WRs Best Record: 7-1 Worst Record: 4-4 Three Players to Watch: Kazoo, Icey, meanjoe #6t (KC) Of the teams tied at 6 they have a slight edge. With play makers like VeerUp and 88Raw I see this team having a pretty good season. Bailey is a average QB but the people around him will make him better. But this team is either boom or bust in my opinion. Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 2-6 Players to Watch: Bailey, Veer, Monster #6t (ATL) I can't lie I haven't seen much of this team in action, but on paper I believe they are in the right the right place. Assuming that Moss is at QB, he should be able to rack up a good amount of wins with the people on his team. This team is either gonna be really good or pretty average. Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 3-5 Players to Watch: Moss, Sweet, Trench #6t (BAL) The Ravens are gonna be an average team with a good O Line. Depatron is pretty good QB to have and I think Shay will be running on teams all season long. Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 3-5 Players to Watch: Depa, Shay, Fort #7. (SEA) Seahawks are gonna be an interesting team to watch and in my opinion the biggest sleeper this season. I feel like the chemistry of this team will help them succeed. They will probably have a average record and sneak into the playoffs. Best Record: 5-3 Worst Record: 2-6 Players to Watch: scab, Will, whytj #8t (LA) The Rams are a mediocre team to me. I believe they have the potential to succeed with Babatron at QB. If you give Baba a line I believe he can make waves. But for now they are average. But I expect Sanik to do some serious recruiting and bring this team to a winning season at best. Best Record: 5-3 Worst Record: 2-6 Players to Watch: Sanik, Skull, Baba #8t (OAK) The Raiders are a team riddled with inactivity. This could be GOOD, but I don't think so for now. Best Record: 4-4 Worst Record: 1-7 Players to Watch: Pie, Jul, Tornado? #9 (IND) The Colts are lead by Cris, who I'm assuming is gonna try and QB again. From my memory, he was an average QB with a mediocre roster, and this time is no different. I see this team plummeting after a couple losses. Best Record: 4-4 Worst Record: 1-7 Players to Watch: Cris, Beanhole, ??? #10 (GB) I don't think Greenbay has the roster to compete with the average teams in the league but can win from a couple FF####Best Record: 4-4 Worst Record: 0-8 Players to Watch: dirtie_29? #11 (NO) Ok, I know they have 16 players, but some of their people are actually decent... This team can be good if they get active an recruit more. Best Record: 3-5 Worst Record: 0-8 players to watch: rico, jordan, bean #12 (CAR) Yeah, so I don't think that this team will be able to compete with almost anyone, maybe the Saints. Imagine is cool, but I don't think he has the roster around him to succeed. Best Record: 1-7 Worst Record: 0-8 Players to Watch: Imagine, Nike, Lamar

of     1