of     1   

helloburp
#213577492Wednesday, April 05, 2017 4:30 PM GMT

Popular groups are one of the prime targets of scammers and their bots, and I as an owner of an incredibly popular group with an audience of thousands of impressionable little kids (https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2773187) am very concerned for the safety of their accounts. The scammers literally take up more than half of the group wall posts at some points, telling the gullible kids to "go to this site to get free robux!" with an uncensored link to boot. This needs to stop. You could say that I should enable pending joins, and one-by one sort through join requests, but that's way too much of a burden on my time. Thousands of people join the group, not to mention many of them scam bots who would just post one thing and leave without a second glance. I propose roblox provide more security options in general to groups, maybe a capicha, or a post cooldown, or maybe even force players to wait a few days after joining a group to post anything. But most of all, I think the filter needs to be tweaked. Words and phrases like "free robux", "link", "site", and web extensions could be filtered.
awesomegladpablo
#213580261Wednesday, April 05, 2017 5:47 PM GMT

Scammers on a "Pizzeria" group are just fine. I want to see those groups burn. I'm just kidding, this spam and stuff on group walls is a big issue, and it needs to be fixed. Support.
helloburp
#213586510Wednesday, April 05, 2017 8:19 PM GMT

Say what you want about fnaf inspired games (99% of them deserve a painful death) but little kids don't deserve their account stolen just for their ignorance
SandDaMan
#213590006Wednesday, April 05, 2017 9:26 PM GMT

Saying that spam should be ignored isn't just a mistake, it's a cardinal sin. (literally.) Full support
therobloxsoldier084
#213594366Wednesday, April 05, 2017 10:43 PM GMT

Support. They are just going to cause too much trouble to moderate scam bots. Well, this should stop by the way. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)

of     1