of     1   

dvke
#213804588Saturday, April 08, 2017 2:34 PM GMT

Hello, I am dvke. [INTRODUCTION] Hello everyone, I am dvke. I am a "big wig" in the Ro-Sports community, mainly Ro-Football - a highly trusted one at that meaning that I have a high amount of power. As you may have known, I am one of the most successful players to ever enter the community. I have also gained recognition from games like "Football Heroes: The Legends" and "OFL Legends" and from leagues like "HSFL - High School Football League" - "NCAA - Atlantic Coast Conference" and many more. I want you guys to learn a little bit more about me as I am quite the character, I want to open up to all of my fans. [WHERE IT ALL STARTED] It was September 2015, I was talking to one of my friends "NeonInjury" in the game "Football Heroes: The League". Another player came into the game advertising, wanting some new players to be apart of his team in "ACC" owned by TomTheNoob "Tom Tebow" 1407. ## ###### I accepted, I wanted to be apart of something cool, I wanted to get my name out there; football was my passion; I love playing football no matter what the platform was. I then got signed to NC State coached by "Coach Crump" but I always called him "Coach Dumb". I was trained and went to almost every single practice; I wanted to play. He never thought that I had the potential that he saw in the other players. It pushed me to work harder, one of my good friends begged the coach to play me in one of the games, I will never forget his name; we always called him "LionStafford". Knowing I wouldn't get anywhere after S1, I then left the league beginning my journey to be the best. [SWITCHING GEARS] November 2015, I started getting extremely better, getting on global multiple times as one of the best RBs playing the game, and my name started to get out there massively. My popularity was only the start; I was getting known in ###### and "AcedWR" NCAAF league - running for 50 yards a carry at most sometimes. I was thinking to myself, what would happen if I created a High School Football League, it's original and it's never been done before. I ran it by my great friend "princechamp" - we started it up on Thanksgiving of 2015. Growing a massive audience - the both of us gained fame overnight; gaining over 700 new players in the span of a week - 1,000 players in 2 months. It was only the start... for what would be long and smooth rode to fame. [FAME AND MONEY] Around mid-2016 I was making 3k R$ every month, from game-visits, HSFL Funds, and gamepasses. I was living it up. HSFL was topping 1.5k members and I was gaining ROBLOX followers - 1.3k at the time. You might as-well call me a ROBLOX Celebrity. I had many people asking me how I did it. I just stayed focused on one goal; to become successful. Princechamp was enjoying the fame as well. HSFL then died, I was hacked and HSFL took a downfall - losing over 800 players caused by zSted... "TrevHD" then came in and took the group by it's horns. After handing the group back to me we got back to 1.5k within the span of 5 days. That's what you call a loyal community. HSFL was shaping up to be the best football group known in the ROBLOX Community. [DVKE - His Legacy] HSFL is still growing to this day - topping over 2,000 members recently... He is also in all the "Football Heroes: The Legends" Hall of Fames. HSFL is still going strong. DVKE is now left behind something special; he went from having nothing to having everything. He is also training many new RBs to follow in his footsteps; training them to become GOATs like him. His legacy will live on forever as one of the most successful people in Ro-Football history. He gained fame and fortune from being good at what he does most... Football. He is now known as "King of the RBs" - UPCOMING PROJECTS - Working on Football Heroes: The Legends 2" along-side S_Duke524 and Legeness. [NOTICE] - I will allow replies; I want to hear your feedback; I want to hear your voices.
RecklezzBehavior
#213804857Saturday, April 08, 2017 2:40 PM GMT

If i wanted to read an essay i would be in English class, but am i? NO
Bobby_Lane
#213805410Saturday, April 08, 2017 2:50 PM GMT

^ LMAO
princechamp
#213811261Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:31 PM GMT

Instead of doing an English assignment. He decided to use his writing abilities on creating an essay on ROBLOX. Great use of time DVKE.
Bobby_Lane
#213811462Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:35 PM GMT

Mr.English can we get the league running again? or you gonna let us do it? you gonna do something with hsfl? or say its growing but we just put alts in it..
Bobby_Lane
#213811537Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:36 PM GMT

"Around mid-2016 I was making 3k R$ every month, from game-visits, HSFL Funds, and gamepasses" stealing from hsfl funds*
Bobby_Lane
#213811631Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:37 PM GMT

I could keep picking this apart.. but i have OCFA tryouts #sweaty
Bobby_Lane
#213811854Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:41 PM GMT

"He is now known as "King of the RBs" your only ring in your own league is cause of my carry in Season two.. you didn't even win by yourself in your own league.. Even in Season one with the truck u was still bad.. I trucked as a ## ### ME GRRRRRRRRRRR
vcvkjnf1
#213812903Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:58 PM GMT

Hello, I am vcvkjnf1. [INTRODUCTION] Hello everyone, I am vcvkjnf1. I am a "big wig" in the Ro-Sports community, mainly Ro-Football - a highly trusted one at that meaning that I have a high amount of power. As you may have known, I am one of the most successful players to ever enter the community. I have also gained recognition from games like "Football Heroes: The Legends" and "OFL Legends" and from leagues like "HSFL - High School Football League" - "NCAA - Atlantic Coast Conference" and many more. I want you guys to learn a little bit more about me as I am quite the character, I want to open up to all of my fans. [WHERE IT ALL STARTED] It was September 2015, I was talking to one of my friends "NeonInjury" in the game "Football Heroes: The League". Another player came into the game advertising, wanting some new players to be apart of his team in "ACC" owned by TomTheNoob "Tom Tebow" 1407. ## ###### I accepted, I wanted to be apart of something cool, I wanted to get my name out there; football was my passion; I love playing football no matter what the platform was. I then got signed to NC State coached by "Coach Crump" but I always called him "Coach Dumb". I was trained and went to almost every single practice; I wanted to play. He never thought that I had the potential that he saw in the other players. It pushed me to work harder, one of my good friends begged the coach to play me in one of the games, I will never forget his name; we always called him "LionStafford". Knowing I wouldn't get anywhere after S1, I then left the league beginning my journey to be the best. [SWITCHING GEARS] November 2015, I started getting extremely better, getting on global multiple times as one of the best RBs playing the game, and my name started to get out there massively. My popularity was only the start; I was getting known in ###### and "AcedWR" NCAAF league - running for 50 yards a carry at most sometimes. I was thinking to myself, what would happen if I created a High School Football League, it's original and it's never been done before. I ran it by my great friend "princechamp" - we started it up on Thanksgiving of 2015. Growing a massive audience - the both of us gained fame overnight; gaining over 700 new players in the span of a week - 1,000 players in 2 months. It was only the start... for what would be long and smooth rode to fame. [FAME AND MONEY] Around mid-2016 I was making 3k R$ every month, from game-visits, HSFL Funds, and gamepasses. I was living it up. HSFL was topping 1.5k members and I was gaining ROBLOX followers - 1.3k at the time. You might as-well call me a ROBLOX Celebrity. I had many people asking me how I did it. I just stayed focused on one goal; to become successful. Princechamp was enjoying the fame as well. HSFL then died, I was hacked and HSFL took a downfall - losing over 800 players caused by zSted... "TrevHD" then came in and took the group by it's horns. After handing the group back to me we got back to 1.5k within the span of 5 days. That's what you call a loyal community. HSFL was shaping up to be the best football group known in the ROBLOX Community. [vcvkjnf1 - His Legacy] HSFL is still growing to this day - topping over 2,000 members recently... He is also in all the "Football Heroes: The Legends" Hall of Fames. HSFL is still going strong. vcvkjnf1 is now left behind something special; he went from having nothing to having everything. He is also training many new RBs to follow in his footsteps; training them to become GOATs like him. His legacy will live on forever as one of the most successful people in Ro-Football history. He gained fame and fortune from being good at what he does most... Football. He is now known as "King of the RBs" - UPCOMING PROJECTS - Working on Football Heroes: The Legends 2" along-side S_Duke524 and Legeness. [NOTICE] - I will allow replies; I want to hear your feedback; I want to hear your voices. "shut the up" -Logaids 3/29/17
SaucyGomez
#213813526Saturday, April 08, 2017 5:07 PM GMT

dvke lowkey you were a good friend but 3k monthly nothing.
SaucyGomez
#213813627Saturday, April 08, 2017 5:09 PM GMT

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
SaucyGomez
#213813639Saturday, April 08, 2017 5:09 PM GMT

prince ur actually making me pee.
IBlazingFlame
#227164987Friday, November 03, 2017 10:06 PM GMT

lol sucks that leg got fired by sduke

of     1