of     1   

joewis
#213950143Monday, April 10, 2017 4:27 AM GMT

Hello! I am Joewis Commissioner of the Legendary Football The League and im here to tell you that our draft is coming soon! this tuesday @8:00, but now for my predictions of how the first 10 picks will go of the first round Pick 1- JoshTooLive CB, The Kid is AMAZING at the Corner Back position! tonight at the combine he was unstoppable with 3 interceptions! even if the kid gets burnt he's back on it! Pick 2- TastefulBMXkd C, Boy oh BOY can this kid block! every single time the Defensive End thought they had gotten past him...HE'S THERE AGAIN protecting his QB like the job should be done! and he even gets touchdowns! what a beast Pick 3 - Blac Youngsta RB, Have y'all seen the movie called Forest Gump? well this is his twin cause when i say he runs and doesn't stop! HE RUNS AND HE DOESN'T STOP...AND DOESN'T GET STOPPED he's a beast in the backfield and Good at the slot which teams will need Pick 4- Tev you ever heard the word "LOCKDOWN" cause man this kid will destroy you...and oh boy better watch out for him! cause if he baits you...you're done for 2 Interceptions says a lot Pick 5- LuisHas1Kidney QB, Now listen QBs come and go in this league but MAN OH MAN is this kid OUTSTANDING! With 2 back to back touchdowns he's amazing! oh and by the way he's a runner... Don't let him get away cause once he's away its a touchdown! Pick 6- SpaceBananaJoe DE, This kid right here...is a complete MONSTER at the defensive end position! the way he gets past the centers so quickly and swiftly is AMAZING!!! and with a guy like this on your team he's gonna get some stops Pick 7- MonsterWyattOP QB, We usually dont have 2 QBs on the same chart...because they're all bust most of the time...BUT MAN IS THIS KID A BEAST! As soon as he hikes the ball he passes it off on a dime! He has to work on Scrambling but all in all 1 Passing TD and 1 Rushing TD is great stats for the kid! Pick 8- XMxnkHillX CB, This kid is the most slept on D-Back in the league...he wasn't able to make it to the combine but he's played in many league pick-ups and the kid is a BEAST with 3 Interceptions in one game! the kid needs to work on not losing ground but all in all an all-star in the makings...but hey he could easily go #1 Pick 9- King DE, WOOOOO WEEE CAN THIS KID GO FOR THE QB averaging 3 sacks in the combine game he was an absolute monster to the QBs having to face him! this kid right here showed no mercy! but has to work on getting past the blocker, other than that he's a chooser Pick 10- Baconcol2 RB, AND LASTLY...THIS KID RIGHT HERE IS A RUNNING FREAK! with 1 Rushing TD and 1 Receiving Touchdowns the kid has great potential to be a star! but the downfall is following the blocks and getting in between other than that he has to fall on mixing...and that doesn't go so well for most And there you have it folks that's my top 10 picks for the draft! hope to see you there to see the results! -Joewis
Sliverstardom
#213954524Monday, April 10, 2017 5:53 AM GMT

the descriptions took a lot of thought I presume?
Roders12
#213996545Monday, April 10, 2017 6:26 PM GMT

So am I seeing this guy sleeping on me?
darthchickenleg
#214007241Monday, April 10, 2017 8:39 PM GMT

Joe LMAO
darthchickenleg
#214007273Monday, April 10, 2017 8:39 PM GMT

You just put Joshtoolive as your #1 draftee
LuisHas1Kidney
#214010985Monday, April 10, 2017 9:26 PM GMT

what you mean by runner is scrambler i didn't run a single time in the combine scrim xd
joewis
#214012423Monday, April 10, 2017 9:45 PM GMT

No I mean runner and you did twice

of     1