of     1   

WolfieUnicornPaca
#214032731Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:10 AM GMT

Yea, you can trade, but you need BC for that. This is for NBC members and people that bought stuff, but then realized, "Well, this looks bad on me". Like when you see something in the Catalog that costs a lot of Robux and when you finally save enough and you buy it, you realize you don't want it or sometimes you just don't wear stuff anymore. Trading is only for BC members and such, but I was once BC and now I'm not and I lost my ability to trade. I bought some stuff from the catalog that costed a lot of Robux and now I regret buying it. I wish there was a return button or a sell button. Like maybe not receive the whole cost of the item but like 70% of it. I kinda wanna get rid of it, but not know I wasted Robux on something I didn't want. Like, I can always buy more Robux and just continue buying stuff, but I don't like to look through all my clothes just to find something. I want to sell my un-used items and clear out some un-used clothes in my inventory. This is just my opinion and all, but really, more Robux you get, the more happy. It's just something most people like. I'd love to hear your opinions and such, so post it down there!
Veroax
#214032840Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:12 AM GMT

I don't support this due to your horrible username It's literally damaging m yeyes aic ant asee Hey now, you're a memestar, robloxsoldier! https://www.roblox.com/library/733517935/TheRobloxSoldier-meme
Daiyze
#214032865Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:12 AM GMT

A lot of people want this but roblox would never do this

of     1