of     1   

MrAwesome521
#214101993Tuesday, April 11, 2017 7:48 PM GMT

For Season 13 we will be establishing Franchises. With that occurring we will be establishing a Franchises GUIDE. This will be used to guide every single rule you will need to know as a team owner. Signings Signings only extended to ONE season contracts. However now we will be establishing a TWO season max contract. Ex. Dallas Mavericks offer ########### a two season, 32M contract. Now to go in depth. This is how two season contracts will be working, in the example I used, 32M was used. What does this mean? It simply means ########### is worth 16M, however because it’s a TWO season contract, you double his salary. By signing ########### to a 32M contract you only waste 16M for each season. So if you’re at 75M by signing KiddEliteIV, your salary becomes 59M not 43M. However this also means your NEXT season salary is effected. So the following season you begin with 59M. That’s a basic example. Now let me present a bit more challenging example. Ex. Dallas Mavericks offer SamuelDeLaGhetto a two season, 20M contract and Prim########wo season contract, 50M contract, and Kidd#################son 32M contract. In this specific example, let’s say you start with 65M. Let’s also say every other player is on a one season contract. As I stated before, you only pay them PER season. So SamuelDeLaGhetto is actually worth 10M, ########### is 16M and ######## ## #### So my current cap space is 65M, by signing these three players now my cap becomes 14M. My NEXT season cap space therefore begins at 24M because everyone else was a one season deal except these three players. Ex. FutbolNoLife signs a 20M, 2 Season deal. However during the off-season his value raises to 15M, does this affect your CAP Space the following season? No, here’s what we’ve implemented. While players sign to a 2 Season contract, their values cannot be raised or lower######## would just cause hovic, however after their contract expires they are subject to a raise. Let’s now assume, you want to pull a TazmanianKays (All love, but he’d try to do this). Futbol is 10M but I know he’s going to be a star next season, so I sign him to a two season contract so by the second season I can release him and his value remains unchanged under Mr’s rules. No no no. If that becomes the case, the Franchise will be penalized 5M for the release of a 2 season contract player. If you trade the player in this example, his value cannot be raised. NOTE: You cannot have clauses in your TWO season contracts. So you cannot offer a contract like ‘DAL offers IzzyVibezz a two season, 30M with an option to opt out after the first season. 2. Capability Space Now CAP Space has been a trending topic and a highly debated topic in the NRBA as far as I can remember, maybe Season 8 when it became serious. CAP Space will be determined by records which will lead into the NRBA Season Draft. Ex. Brandon tanks the season (typical Brandon). GS finishes with a record of 3-13. Worst record in the league by far. GS chances of getting a top 3 pick increases. His CAP Space also expands. For the sake of it, he had 75M but after tanking the season it increases to 85M. Now because Brandon has the MAX CAP Space. If he chooses to trade the pick it MUST be for players. What does this mean? In essence what this means is that, the most CAP Space you can trade depends. You can either start with 85M, 80M, or 75M (hypothetically speaking). So if you start at 75M, the most you can trade for is 10M, 80M can only trade for 5M, and 85M cannot trade for CAP. NOTE: If you start out with 75M in cap space and want to trade cap space away, you can trade a maximum of 20M away. For example, DAL has 75M in cap, and wants to trade to MIA, who also has 75M in cap space. Dallas can trade them 10M, but then MIA reaches MAX CAP. Dallas can then trade with another 75M team and give another 10M away, resulting in a total of 55M in cap for Dallas (Meaning the most possible trading CAP is 20M). CAP Space for each team is revised every season. This way no one team has an unfair advantage. CAP Space may be 85M one season but it may decrease to 75M, be aware of this. It all depends on records - You may trade for future draft picks for CURRENT CAP Space - You cannot trade for future Cap Space!!!! ## #### ############# The top three picks will be determined on the bottom 5 teams in the league. Percentages will be built. However, the top 3 picks will be awarded. The #1 Pick will begin with a CAP Space of 85M, the remaining two will begin with 80M. Picks #1-20 are worth 5M. Now EVERY single rookie is on a TWO season contract, let me clarify how this’ll work. Rookies will not be ######## into your next season CAP Space. So if you draft them in Season 13, they won’t be ######## into Season 14, unless they choose to remain in their drafted team. Rookies, and I repeat ROOKIES have the option to opt out of this contract. Only rookie contracts offer the ability to opt out. Free agents, or UNDRAFTED Free agents are automatically valued at 5M. During the NRBA Draft, MrAwesome will not take part in ANY trades. All trades must be reported to your assigned staff member. Trades must be revised and approved by a ##### ####### ##### Members will be in a discord call and will all be on the same page, in an attempt to cause the least bit of chaos. ~ Commissioner MrAwesome

of     1