of     1   

iiOmq_Mxjoii
#214164097Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:50 PM GMT

This is an application to be a Future General Manager in URWA, there will be 10 questions that you will need to answer to qualify. There is NXT, Insanity and Nightfall General Manager. Send the Application through twitter to "DeterWoods_RBLX" Or through private discord at "iiOmq_Dxterii #6316" 1. Which General Manager are you running 2. How long have you been in URWA? 3. On a Scale of 1-10, how active are you? 4. Are you familiar with URWA HRs, are you planning to change HRs? 5. Why do you want to be an HR in URWA 6. Do you know how to Host? 7. Do you have any experience being an HR? 8. Are you planning to change any rules? 9. On a scale of 1-10, how is your spelling? 10. Do you know the rules of URWA? Please Note: While being HR there can be no favoritism. You need to be Respectful of all HRs and Wrestlers. Make sure you host on the right dates! You book your own Rallies! CEO, Gmod COO, Ducky King Chairman, Deter Woods
TTB_Gamingz
#214165033Wednesday, April 12, 2017 4:07 PM GMT

||Maybe NXT as it is Growing Talent I could teach them my personal skills||Since the group was created originally||On this group in n i n e on the ROBLOX website itself t en||I am familiar with HR's I do not plan to change them to not make 'major' changes||I want to be a HR that way people in the group get to know be better having a successful career as a wrestler in addition||I do know how to host shows as I have learned previously on other wrestling groups with all their information||I do not but I think from this experience it will help me to become better at the position||I do not plan to change rules as many things are affected by that in different ways||Probably from my knowledge I do know lots of words and wrestling terms so that is good for me||I do in fact know UR WA rules as I am a major known person in the group (known from my fantastic wrestling career)as shown when I am at UR WA shows.

of     1