of     1   

TheFakeLeone
#214252722Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:31 PM GMT

Greetings who ever is reading this post. I have a suggestion to make. I would like T-shirts to be allowed to be sold by non BC member, because I feel like it would allow non BC members the freedom of actually selling something. I thought of this idea when I was about to sell a T-shirt to my friend and I couldn't because of the restrictions placed. I have some ideas of how it could be implemented. 1. Only veterans or players that have played for some time would be able to sell T-shirts. 2. Maybe a limit on how many T-shirts could be sold per month or 2 months(maybe like 5-20) 3. The amount of money the player would actually earn could be less than what a BC, TBC or OBC would earn. 4. They could only sell the T-shirts to bc or non bc members(maybe both). 5. The player has to have a verified account. 6. Inappropiate T-shirts sold could result in a 30 day(more or less) ban from roblox and then a 60 day ban from actually making T-shirts(permament ban perhaps could work). 7. perhaps a limit on the amount of money you can sell it for. I hope somebody sees this forum and tweets this to ROBLOX, this suggestion to me would allow me to earn robux by actually making something that people would buy. If someone or maybe even ROBLOX themselves see this and find it legitimate enough please try to help on allowing this feature for non BC members. Contact Weather731 if there is something happening with this. Thanks for reading this post.
StoneThinker
#214253078Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:39 PM GMT

I guess it could be good in a way? But overall no support for now. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=214247659
Vivi20910
#214254546Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:08 PM GMT

Vouch
IDontCareNoobite
#214254681Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:10 PM GMT

Pro: IKR BC members get to sell and make Shirts, pants, groups and other and it's not fair for kids because sometimes their parents won't let them buy BC, Con: People can "ByPass" bans by creating another account so 50% support maybe if you care you'll grow a little hair
IDontCareNoobite
#214254722Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:11 PM GMT

I could say 75% actually maybe if you care you'll grow a little hair

of     1