of     1   

BabyFoxyMyPirateFox
#214355160Friday, April 14, 2017 10:08 PM GMT

1.) No spoilers for any of the books in chat. If you DO spoil something, put a spoiler alert in front of it. 2.) Do not bully, harass, or threaten other group members for any reason. (Of course, unless that's in roleplay.) 3.) If you want to kill another cat in roleplay, ask permission. Kills without permission are NEVER allowed, unless it is a kill to defend yourself. 4.) Don't join if you haven't read Warriors Cats. 5.) Don't make yourself med cat or deputy without permission. (When the positions are open, you can post asking to be one. You'll know from a group shout that the positions are open.) 6.) Don't make an unrealistic OC. (Example: Shattered/moon. A rainbow cat with no gender and magic powers! Has purple eyes.) 7.) If you want to be in a prophecy, ask the leader (me) or the med cat. Prophecies will be discussed, and the people involved will agree to a prophecy (unless it's already arranged). 8.) If you are meant to be another rank at one point but you are not ranked up (i.e. Med Cat -> StarClan resident) please message me and ask me to rank you up. 9.) Have fun! :]

of     1