of     1   

Craynei
#214420530Saturday, April 15, 2017 4:52 PM GMT

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone would like to audition for a role in a movie I am making. The movie will be called "Brightness Shines Through My Dark Soul". The roles you can audition for are: Casey - Coward, affectionate, smart, loving. Needs to be a fast typer and must be quick to learn directions. She will be the main female role. || Rylen - Brave, boastful, willing to sacrifice for his friends, natural leader. Also must be a fast typer and needs to be good at following directions. The main male role. || Stella - The mother of Casey, abusive, scary, criminal. Must be a fast typer. Co-star. || Rugg - Shy, sneaky, flexible, untrustworthy. Needs to be quick on their feet and understand trial. Co-star. || The audition theatre will be on my profile soon. It will be named "Brightness Shines Thriugh My Dark Soul: Auditions". Good luck to those auditioning. You will be paid robux for how well you do on set. Proper grammar will be required at all times. In order to reserve your audition you must comment your time zone and what role. I need your time zone so that I can make a fair time for everyone auditioning. Sincerely, Craynei.
SnivyDroid
#214420616Saturday, April 15, 2017 4:53 PM GMT

Wrong forum. Go to game design. #code help
Craynei
#214420798Saturday, April 15, 2017 4:56 PM GMT

Please don't reply on my post for that reason. Audition reservations only. Thank you.

of     1