of     1   

xX0Aegis0Xx
#214531421Sunday, April 16, 2017 9:26 PM GMT

Rules : No godmodding {Obviously}, No outside species {None of your fanmade tribes are acceptable, sorry!} Don't make your character have any outside powers of their tribe {E.G : A Nightwing who can transform is not allowed, so are many other things} Message me if you want your oc checked, if I don't accept it, i'll list the reason why, so don't rage if your oc isn't accepted,I want to allow imagination but to keep it limited {Fixing this later}
xX0Aegis0Xx
#214532895Sunday, April 16, 2017 9:44 PM GMT

{RULES CONTINUED} ,I won't allow ANY characters from the main series, you can't replicate any characters, You cannot end the rp using ANY actions, only I can, unless people vote against it, of course.| {SETTING} : Pyrrhia in the Scorpion Den, a Sandwing named Cactonius was held prisoner as a test to see if the Scorpion Den would need a prison, Cactonius manages to escape this prison and disguises himself as a regular Sandwing, soon he removes his disguise in front of many Sandwings and immediately flies off, he eventually has the freedom to commit whatever crimes he pleases, and always has an answer to not be killed to stop these acts. He is now feared as the most vigorus, heartless, cold, outlaw, will you fall to him? Or will you be able to put this creature to justice?| {Stats of Cactonius} : Age : 20, Recorded as the tallest Sandwing, Tail has dried blood from all the dragons to fell to his talons, Bounty is unknown but is rumored to be an animus touched mud pile from an animus Mudwing, the mud can form itself into the future, not always exactly.| {Last note} 1. : I'll be on daily, since I have school, expect me on at around 3:30, 2. My laptop isn't the best at running ROBLOX, so if I leave a game at random, my game has most likely crashed, 3. I will usualy post when i'm going to be playing something like Dinosaur Simulator or Crossover Cataclymastic 3d Sonic Rp [Yes I do like Sonic] or Dragon's Life, which I will most likely post where we can rp.| I hope that atleast 15 or 12 people join this rp and have fun rping with others! - Aegis

of     1