of     1   

XIXAllenIversonXIX
#214560484Monday, April 17, 2017 2:46 AM GMT

Okay so for SBL this is how we will do things: [SBL DRAFT]: The draft will begin once we have 60 members. The draft consists of two rounds (each team getting 2 players to pick) When the draft is over, we will open up the Signing Session. [SBL SIGNING SESSION]: Since I'm not 100% sure if I'll do this, if you want to make a trade, we will do so by either discord or by a game I will make. I will try and make a game where coaches can have trade w/ each other or discuss things w/ each other. [SBL PRE-SEASON] The preseason will consist of at least 3 games (I know people care more about the regular and post than the pre, so I'll make it less than 6 games) The pre-season allows coaches to see who they will start, who needs training, and/or who needs to be released. It also allows them to use those who are trying out for their team before the regular season happens. [SBL REGULAR SEASON] The regular season consists of at least 25 games (other leagues, the max may be 10-15, but I made it longer so the group will remain active and it makes it harder to get good records, you know?) and stats will not be taken the first 3 games of the season. They will be recorded from the 4th and up. [SBL ALL-STAR] The all-star will allow people to show off their skills and prove that they are incredible stars. Each team (Western and Eastern conference) will consist of 8 players (4 starters, 4 subs) that will play to show off their skills. Since this is S1, we will not have an all-star game, but a Rookie Showcase. [SBL Post-Season] The post-season begins w/ each conference having 4 teams compete for them (Since we have 10 teams, only 8 will compete for the title) and this is how we will do the series: (POST-SEASON OR "PLAYOFFS") ROUND 1: 3 Game series (Meaning you either win 3-0, 3-1, or 4-2) SEMI-ROUND: 5 Game series (Meaning you either win 3-0, 3-1, or 4-2) CONFERENCE FINALS: 7 Game series (Meaning you either win 3-0, 3-1, 4-2, etc) FINALS: 7 Game series (Not doing this again, its the same as Conference Finals) The reason why I made the post-season so long is so that teams will have a chance to fight back and overcome their opponents. If you would like to have the post-season smaller, vote for it and I'll decide whether or not to have it be lower(ed)

of     1