of     1   

Smithd
#21464531Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:54 PM GMT

I think a way to make roblox better is being able to choose what gear to use. Such as i have around 10 - 13 gear so when i enter a place theres so many its hard to find the right one i think in customize character under gear you should be able to click a button that says equip not wear equip and you can equip many as you want but the ones you dont have equiped dont show in game because i dont want to delete my gear.
istoponlinedating
#21464596Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:55 PM GMT

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
MettanAtem
Top 50 Poster
#21464645Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:56 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1