devin78988
#221528135Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

relate #code print Loading siggy... [95%]
SnowyThePyroBear
#221528298Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:41 PM GMT

You do realize that just because there's a couple of bad updates right now doesn't mean that Roblox is going to kill itself. Roblox will recover in the future.
superflyingmario
#221528401Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:43 PM GMT

relate. ROBLOX is honestly just money-hungry and careless now, compared to 2014 or 13. honestly, it makes me cry sometimes remembering waking up on 2011 summer afternoons pshyced to play "Nintendo Minigames" or "Call of Robloxia".
NintendoToolbox
#221528808Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:48 PM GMT

No, I don't relate at all. Since 2006 ROBLOX has become so much better than before. With all the great updates and advances to the game it is growing at a fast rate. I'm tired of people complaining how " old roblox was better". When it is not true. There's nothing wrong with ROBLOX at all. I love it everyday, and in three years it will be the same, just how it was three years ago in mid-2014. It's fine.
DailyNightmarebonnie
#221529645Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:59 PM GMT

You don't even know if there were Mat u r e users back then and back in the old years,there were young kids who would play ROBLOX back in the older days.But i don't get why your arguing with ROBLOX getting worse with the updates (but the updates this year do really suck) theres no point in making ROBLOX go back to old ROBLOX it's their game. If it's their game,it's their choice.
DeveloperCore
#221529879Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:02 PM GMT

tl;dr Sincerely, DeveloperCore
10MilesWide
#221530323Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:08 PM GMT

anyone who likes new roadblocks is either a kid or sellout
hest1011
#221531306Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:20 PM GMT

I remember when i joined roblox. I was like... "Holy moly this is awesome" I don't see anytime soon i will be bored.
Dogboy2003
#221531617Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:24 PM GMT

Support and 100% agree, when they gave up on the teens they gave up on their profit base.
AASMSH
#221534618Sunday, July 16, 2017 9:04 PM GMT

Why aren't you leaving roblox yet? I'm not even convinced that your smart. your title is misleading us and tricking people into bait. Seriously. you have to know there is such thing as this. Old roblox games. you can review old roblox and see for yourself You only have been playing roblox for under a year. don't get me started on " new bag " cause I joined roblox before you. You cant criticize roblox if you didn't join in the golden ages.
Nk3214
#221568682Monday, July 17, 2017 4:36 AM GMT

@ AA "I joined Roblox before you." > Oggy's join date is May 14 2016 > Your join date is Oct 15 2016 No logic there. You also can't criticize Roblox like oggy. I've been on for 3 yrs so I can tell you how it was back then. The community was like I expected, people calling each other noobs and all the classic stuff. Also ROBLOX did listen to the community back then (they allowed comments in blog posts), until they thought that the community was full of idiots in 2017, so they only decided updates based on staff. Oggy's title isn't misleading, he's just stating his own opinion that Roblox will shut down in 3 yrs, which I don't believe, but I do agree Roblox will go downhill if they keep making terrible updates like filter, default clothes, forum merging, etc. Oggy never tried to convince people to leave the game. Seriously, just because someone has a different opinion than yours doesn't mean it's bait. - Gr8 b8 m8, you get lots of h8 because you d8, you're ir8, and you're ALWAYS L8, THIS IS YOUR F8. -
AASMSH
#221569946Monday, July 17, 2017 4:53 AM GMT

I take back when I said roblox wasn't making horrible updates. some are annoying for me. This annoying as hell person says that bacon people keep joining roblox. sounds like he is convincing us roblox shouldn't be popular anymore. Players are part of a game. What about new players? Above. like you said that he thinks roblox is dying. new players aka "bacon's " keep joining roblox everyday. If he thinks roblox shouldn't be popular now since last year. why did he join this game and only after a year he leaves it? Heck that's like when your dog has been a year old he leaves the house for a new owner. Why isn't the OP leaving roblox and only wastes his time making posts. Now. I said this a lot of times but. the developer makes something and you really cant do much about it.
Nk3214
#221570851Monday, July 17, 2017 5:06 AM GMT

@ AA Well, you do have a point that Oggy should just leave ROBLOX if he gave up on it. But at the same time, you've gotta admit that Oggy has a point that ROBLOX is going downhill with most of these terrible updates (filter, forum merging, etc) Also, developers updating something and the community not being able to do anything about it is not true. Remember when ROBLOX was planning to remove body colors? Yes, at first people protested and ROBLOX still didn't listen. Then at the last minute a ton of people raided ROBLOX's tweeter and ROBLOX changed their mind. - Gr8 b8 m8, you get lots of h8 because you d8, you're ir8, and you're ALWAYS L8, THIS IS YOUR F8. -
10MilesWide
#221591266Monday, July 17, 2017 1:41 PM GMT

Roadblocks did not change their mind because of us Merely is the reason body colors didn't get removed
rampiked
#221592745Monday, July 17, 2017 2:14 PM GMT

"a better game will take its place, an actual platform for the developers to make games like Unity 3D but is easier to script and easier to share it with your friends...." No. This is a game with such a unique idea, the idea of developing your own game and sharing it within a community of people who do the same things. This game is, however, not only about the building. There are other communities tied into Roblox such as traders clanners etc. that won't be leaving the game any time soon. People quitting one by one is a thing that happens in all games. People just stop caring, but hey, I've been here long enough I guess. Also, rather than coming to the forums for some lamely put together forum post, actually try going to a Roblox moderator. Maybe message or email them. This isn't the right place to place such specific concerns. Finally, you don't offer any solutions to fix these "issues" which you haven't given many. I'm Tony Carsh from Carsh Pianos.
AASMSH
#221612079Monday, July 17, 2017 6:26 PM GMT

I'm just gonna say I agree that roblox is making bad updates but the fact that this person isn't leaving roblox just does not have logic even though he said on the title. I'm not saying this is bait because I have a opinion its just because that hes not leaving roblox yet.
oggy521
#221876130Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:51 PM GMT

AASMSH read the full post, I said I am giving up on roblox, the title did not say I am quitting roblox...
10MilesWide
#221882073Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:12 PM GMT

Roadblocks is removing guests on a side note, a sign for my captcha test said ####### lol
GAMEDUDE135
#221961245Friday, July 21, 2017 5:21 PM GMT

relate
24Aexcraft
#221961720Friday, July 21, 2017 5:28 PM GMT

Roblox has gone really down hill, the only good thing to do is to make a game, much harder than before CensorShip
EnzonianTheGreat
#221963058Friday, July 21, 2017 5:48 PM GMT

Eventually, Roblox will become a complete kid's game. It's main audience is already kids... it'd only make sense if it made it a completely kid style site. I wouldn't be surprised if scripting became as easy as it is in the "Hour Of Code" program (which is lame, by the way. In the sense that you learn nothing about actually memorizing functions and their definitions. You just drag and drop code where it tells you to drag and drop it. Part of coding is memorization through repeated processes. If you don't do it often enough, you won't get it. You'll forget. I'm at best a intermediate coder, but if I spent my time coding all day, I'd probably be pretty advanced.) It's meant to be a kids site. It should be one. It used to be more of a preteen-teen site, but now it's a kids site with 19 year old developers who will soon either get a job with Roblox or quit altogether.
oggy521
#222156031Sunday, July 23, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

We need protests people... Don't be the bystanders in WWII germany who watched the jews get persecuted and do nothing...
NoobMaster936
#222162318Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:34 PM GMT

I don't think Protests will work, in fact I think they might look at us as raging children who can't handle change...also they will most likely take us seriously even less.
EnzonianTheGreat
#222207365Monday, July 24, 2017 12:59 PM GMT

Protesting isn't going to work, and has never worked since I have been here. Contrary to popular belief, they listen to suggestions about the site. They also do the best they can to improve your development experience on roblox. I guess the truth is, the game doesn't click to me like it used to. Developing does, but not in the sense of large games. I've found that I love making small products, which unfortunately don't get the attention of large products, and of course, it can get boring as well. Part of the reason I've stayed over the year is clans.
CounterSide
#222208056Monday, July 24, 2017 1:12 PM GMT

Everyone did by the time anthro and all that came out, when they removed tix, only friend she list on servers, skin tone, etc. it just came to all of us that, this isn't the game we like from back then.