of     1   

KingKiller666
#214727152Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:09 AM GMT

{Hook} People had to ring the alarm When we started to cause immediate harm On every opponent wishing to get verbally swarmed For that I am thankful, you became my brother in arms. {Verse 1} Every opponent we battle got trampled Became the best lyricists when our view field got ample Role models in action, fatal attractions, our lyrics used even in samples Caused a chain reaction, overwhelming satisfaction, from rap we became the example Someone had to steal my throne, and you did it all on your own Succeded by yourself, I didn't need to go on although my buddy moved on Showed us the progress he's made And it's saddening to think that for me he waits Rapping became a benefit for our health Made history which was left behind up on those bookshelves How many days have passed? More than twelve And it's the deadliest dozen I can think of since I reached the wealth I can't do anything now I guess, but I still suggest That you keep the success coming and don't succumb to the stress Of my absence being felt, reminisce about those times I got hit with the belt Together? We##h##### lot of memories Although we made a lot of enemies But cleverly, We still show people that we are original, not someone we pretend to be First verse ain't really too personal but I thank you for granting me the potential Of becoming possibly the best lyricist in here, our friendship was pretty essential. {Hook} People had to ring the alarm When we started to cause immediate harm On every opponent wishing to get verbally swarmed For that I am thankful, you became my brother in arms. {Verse 2} Many thoughts keep flooding my mind, I think about all I had to leave, all I had to left behind This is the story of a King and his buddy named motman5 Taking advice from me? All I can tell you is to strive Until your tracks are known worldwide and you get to record them live, I'll never forget last year, Gave me a reason to start writing these things for all the people to hear, Once the beast was revealed there was nothing that could keep me concealed We both became the mass appeal, Showing off skills that were truly unreal And to this day they remain standing up still, Built up our legacies, Sickness is what people witnessed when we showed supremacy With these long life expectancy, Authentic rappers took over Carrying every dead opponent over our shoulders Yet as days passed we only grew colder, The reason I left? I had to leave the weaknesses and become a true soldier, I'm being honest when I say I'm giving this my all, Gathering the force from those nights when we used to stall I'm not the same, but I still manage to contain this anger and maintain The same level I had when we were back in the day And people had simple rhymes on that game we played, Bonded with a great friendship lazo, We made art portrayed in lyrics, verbal Picassos We became rap battling sensations, from rapping in a game to showing progression Writing over here in this Forum section The crowd's selection, None of that will change until the day when it comes the interception, All those times we humiliated, obliterated when we were not even concentrated, Everyone expected us to fade, but now they regret it once the verses are laid Enough words have been said, Thank you man for sticking with me up to this date {Hook} People had to ring the alarm When we started to cause immediate harm On every opponent wishing to get verbally swarmed For that I am thankful, you became my brother in arms. {Outro} Thanks for everything dude, This ain't a permanent farewell but I have to bid you adieu, Remember chief I'll always be there for you, Since this memorable line "yo he just beat the s--- out that newb" Keep the success coming and hold still with that spirit and attitude.
Communismist
#214730700Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:30 AM GMT

ro rap is cancer this was terrible
motman5
#214732072Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:02 AM GMT

Don't be a liar fattiey you know you enjoyed it
p3g1
#215141766Sunday, April 23, 2017 8:31 PM GMT

whos Tre?
p3g1
#215141797Sunday, April 23, 2017 8:31 PM GMT

oh its mot