of     1   

TyIerVN
#214762712Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:04 PM GMT

you people asked me to make PR's so here u go ;) #1 Ole Miss Rebels [2-0] The team just isn't bad enough to move down spots. They have demolished teams so far causing them to rage quit and quit their teams so yeah they keep this spot. #2 Arkansas Razorbacks [2-0] This team is really improving as of late. New additions to this team push them up to #2. We await to see if they are as good as we think when they take the field this weekend though. #3 Mississippi State Bulldogs [2-0] I don't really have much to say about the dawgs but they can be playoff contenders in the future.. time will tell. #4 Auburn Tigers [2-0] Auburn is a decent team.. they only get this spot because of their record. and yay bob got new internet [round of applause for bob in the comments] #5 LSU Tigers [2-0] With the return of most of their players despite the early season breakup will bring LSU back to where they were. If trey can keep his players they should be staying in the high spots of the rankings. #6 S. Carolina [1-1] Since sirguccl returned I have a little more faith. If this team loses again this week though, South Carolina is heading the wrong direction. Vuoxz will need to get his team straightened out. #7 Tennessee Volunteers [1-1] Well they looked much better than week 1. After crushing bama's feelings they seem to be turned around.. a little. I need to get them a new AD though. #8 Texas A&M Aggies [1-1] TAMU is a good team I just don't know much about them either. Since most their team left though.. eh idk. #9 Alabama Crimson Tide [1-1] Virilix was their only hope beside Flame. But since Vir left Alabama is in trouble. #10 S/O to all you 0-2 teams out there!! I'll make a better PR for week 3!
3Falcon_OFG
#214767926Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:30 PM GMT

Yay!! Tylers BSing mizzou again! #AuburnIsMizzous2Reunion I don't dev for free.

of     1