of     1   

InfinityGm
#214859561Friday, April 21, 2017 12:14 AM GMT

[Hook] Ayyy, Aye-Aye! Ohhhh-Oh-Oh! Ayyy, Aye-Aye! Oh Heyyy, Hey-Hey! Broooo! Yo, Who the hell will ever know? [Verse 1] I've been gettin' down leave you with a frown behold my crown, your life hasn't been found you shouldn't push us around, don't call us no "hounds" You gettin' tired right now? Wanna stop, well how? these tellin' lies, but your god just dies we ain't no good guys, we just bad guys "Would you want me to run you over with a train?" "Or would you prefer getting hit in the torso with a plane?" "Do you like the cat and mouse game?" I'm sure you have bad aims but the good cop, not the bad cop, claims that you're the one for all of the blames what am I doin'? Dunkin' like King James! you wanna mess with me? Aye! It's time for us to see your body decay! and for it to be hidden away but bro, you will never meet day! are all of your friends that way? you are basically fifty shdes of grey But all you could do was prey But for me, It's PayDay [Hook] x2 Ayyy, Aye-Aye! Ohhhh-Oh-Oh! Ayyy, Aye-Aye! Oh Heyyy, Hey-Hey! Broooo! Yo, Who the hell will ever know? [Verse 2] Okay, according to my math your not going down a path It's my PayDay, for you is "MAYDAY!" "MAYDAY!", I'll shut your mouth up with my freeze ray! yeah, it came out as a misprint you ain't gettin' no hint I jump up and grab the int you say you didn't? now I'm gonna take you out with a hard hit are you that dumb? there something wrong with you "This was made on hit's birthday! His Report is due! Was that you? I knew shut that bad mouth or I'll get you sued And I'll kill you with my crew! I'm drinking Mountain Dew and when you go up on stage, you're in a cage, all you get is a "Boo!" as your stuck, stuck like glue! Maybe you feel like you're stuck with goo? I don't really care, you raps they ain't nothin'! But when the cops catch you, man! That'll be somethin'! "Hey, we need a medic!" "'Cause this guy over here is diabetic!" [Hook] x2 Ayyy, Aye-Aye! Ohhhh-Oh-Oh! Ayyy, Aye-Aye! Oh Heyyy, Hey-Hey! Bro, Yo, Who the hell will ever know? [Verse 3 Intro] You gonna live it up? Or not? but for the last verse, this is what I brought... [Verse 3] Yo let out a yell, you gonna let it slip? You will? Well, at least we got a clip! as your the driver, driving the ship whoa, we've had a complete flip! The ship fliped upside-down and all of the crew was all around! I got in a battle and it was fire! neither one of us were a liar! neither one of us were a crier! but we were both definitely triers Are you really just gonna flop? Well, first let me do my mic drop! (BAM!) [Hook] x4 Ayyy, Aye-Aye! Ohhhh-Oh-Oh! Ayyy, Aye-Aye! Oh Heyyy, Hey-Hey! Bro, Yo, Who the hell will ever know?
InfinityGm
#214861693Friday, April 21, 2017 12:43 AM GMT

Rate Please ;D
Tonightless
#214861738Friday, April 21, 2017 12:43 AM GMT

-1/10
InfinityGm
#214862403Friday, April 21, 2017 12:51 AM GMT

*it has to be within 1 and 10 and fuaq these haters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯*
Tonightless
#214862458Friday, April 21, 2017 12:52 AM GMT

That is between 1 and 10.
InfinityGm
#214862617Friday, April 21, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

"-1/10" Negative one isn't between one and ten lmao
Tonightless
#214862699Friday, April 21, 2017 12:56 AM GMT

Theres clearly a one and a ten there.
InfinityGm
#214862785Friday, April 21, 2017 12:57 AM GMT

In mathematics, −1 is the additive inverse of 1, that is, the number that when added to 1 gives the additive identity element, 0. It is the negative integer greater than negative two (−2) and less than 0. (copied off google lmao)
Tonightless
#214862813Friday, April 21, 2017 12:57 AM GMT

stop u nerd i dont need a math lesson
InfinityGm
#214862889Friday, April 21, 2017 12:58 AM GMT

basically, if you have a number with a - at the start, the number after is that much under 0 lol.
Tonightless
#214862954Friday, April 21, 2017 12:59 AM GMT

I D O N T N E E D A M A T H L E S S O N
InfinityGm
#214862981Friday, April 21, 2017 1:00 AM GMT

bro, I think we all heard the word "negative one" since first or second grade. If you haven't, well, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tonightless
#214863086Friday, April 21, 2017 1:01 AM GMT

The negative one? Disturbed is a crap band.
Tonightless
#214863145Friday, April 21, 2017 1:02 AM GMT

oh wait thts a slipknot song
Tonightless
#214863181Friday, April 21, 2017 1:03 AM GMT

nvm
Tonightless
#214863252Friday, April 21, 2017 1:04 AM GMT

shut up we're talking about a slipknot song here
InfinityGm
#214863366Friday, April 21, 2017 1:06 AM GMT

I'm just gonna stop talking lol ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\З= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =Ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄██████████████▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░██████░░▀█████████████▄░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▄██▄░▀░░░░▀▄▀████▀████████▄░░░ ░░░░░░░██░░░░███░░░░░▀░░░░▀███████▄░░ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░██████░░ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░▀▄░░▀█████░░ ░░░░░▄█░░░░███▄▄░░█▄▀█████▄▄░░█████░░ ░░░░░█░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░▀▀▀░░▀▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀███░░ ░░░░░█░░░▄▀▀░▄█▀░░░▀█▄▄░▀▀█▄▀█▄░█▀█░░ ░░░░░▀█░██▄▄░░▀▄░░▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█░░░▄▀░░ ░░░░░░█░███▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀░█▄▄██▀▄▀░░░█░░░░ ░░░░░░█░██████▀█████▀▀█░░▄█░░░░█░░░░░ ░░▄░░░█░░█▀███░█░░█░░▄██▀░░▄░▄▀░░░░░░ █████░█▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄░░▄▄▀█▄░░░░░░░ ███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░███▄░░░░░ ░▀▀▀▀░▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░░█░▄██████▄░░ ░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░▀░▄██████████ ░░░░░▄▄███░░░▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░██████████▀
InfinityGm
#214863394Friday, April 21, 2017 1:06 AM GMT

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄██████████████▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░██████░░▀█████████████▄░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▄██▄░▀░░░░▀▄▀████▀████████▄░░░ ░░░░░░░██░░░░███░░░░░▀░░░░▀███████▄░░ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░██████░░ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░▀▄░░▀█████░░ ░░░░░▄█░░░░███▄▄░░█▄▀█████▄▄░░█████░░ ░░░░░█░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░▀▀▀░░▀▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀███░░ ░░░░░█░░░▄▀▀░▄█▀░░░▀█▄▄░▀▀█▄▀█▄░█▀█░░ ░░░░░▀█░██▄▄░░▀▄░░▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█░░░▄▀░░ ░░░░░░█░███▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀░█▄▄██▀▄▀░░░█░░░░ ░░░░░░█░██████▀█████▀▀█░░▄█░░░░█░░░░░ ░░▄░░░█░░█▀███░█░░█░░▄██▀░░▄░▄▀░░░░░░ █████░█▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄░░▄▄▀█▄░░░░░░░ ███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░███▄░░░░░ ░▀▀▀▀░▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░░█░▄██████▄░░ ░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░▀░▄██████████ ░░░░░▄▄███░░░▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░██████████▀
InfinityGm
#214863494Friday, April 21, 2017 1:07 AM GMT

░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀▀▀███████░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▄███▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█████▄░░▀▄▄░░███▀▀█▄██░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░████▀██▄░░░░░██░░░▀██████░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░███░░░░▀▄▄▄▄░██░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░███▀░░░░░████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░ ░░░░░██░░░░░░░░█░░▄▄▄▄▄██▄░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░ ░░░░░██░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀░█░▄█▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀█▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░███░░░░░▄▀█░█▄████████▄░░░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░██░▀▀▀▀▀░▄██████████████░░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░██▄░░░░░░██████▀▀▀░░▀████░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░░░▄▀████▀░░░░░░▄░▀███░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░██░░░█████░░▄░░░░▄█░░▀██▄██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██░░░███░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄░▄░█▀███░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░███▄███▄▄▄▄███▄▄█▄▄█████░░░░░░░.
Tonightless
#214863500Friday, April 21, 2017 1:07 AM GMT

Trollface is a dead meme
InfinityGm
#214863589Friday, April 21, 2017 1:09 AM GMT

░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀▀▀███████░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▄███▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█████▄░░▀▄▄░░███▀▀█▄██░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░████▀██▄░░░░░██░░░▀██████░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░███░░░░▀▄▄▄▄░██░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░███▀░░░░░████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░ ░░░░░██░░░░░░░░█░░▄▄▄▄▄██▄░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░ ░░░░░██░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀░█░▄█▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀█▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░███░░░░░▄▀█░█▄████████▄░░░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░██░▀▀▀▀▀░▄██████████████░░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░██▄░░░░░░██████▀▀▀░░▀████░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░░░▄▀████▀░░░░░░▄░▀███░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░██░░░█████░░▄░░░░▄█░░▀██▄██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██░░░███░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄░▄░█▀███░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░███▄███▄▄▄▄███▄▄█▄▄█████░░░░░░░. yep everything is a dead meme we need new memes
InfinityGm
#214863694Friday, April 21, 2017 1:10 AM GMT

of     1