of     1   

InnPlaneSite
#214927664Friday, April 21, 2017 3:36 PM GMT

G'day folks. I'm here to suggest an idea that I have long believed should be implemented and I have no doubt I am not the only person who has also had this idea. Lots of groups on ROBLOX are join-request-pending which means you have to be accepted by someone of power inside that group in order for you to get in. Now what happens you don't have anyone of power or there is no one in the group to begin with? (0 m##b########l##### can't get in. At all. Ever! See the issue yet? There are a number of issues that this presents to the community and also the server holders for the website/database. The first is that group names are so much harder to find as they're all taken up by useless groups that don't serve any purpose at all. The second is that they probably still take up space in amongst the ROBLOX servers which cannot be cheap. To be quite frank, I'm tired of seeing all of these pointless groups that you cannot access which destroy realism, especially when you have to start adding symbols just for your group name to not be duplicated. What do I suggest? I suggest many ideas, the first obvious one would be to make it invalid to leave a group that will have 0 members once said player has left & that still has request-to-join enabled. The second, very similar, but automatic. If the request-to-join is enabled, the server will simply disable it when no one is of power to accept any requests making the groups still being recycled. The other idea is to simply remove any groups that have request-to-join and that do not have any power so that we can still use the group names to make groups that will work. Conclusion & future: This is quite a serious problem, well if you don't think it is now, it will be later. If ROBLOX keeps growing, the amount of names will dwindle with group names that have to use unicode characters or names that look something like this: "R0BIoX()+()Un1t3D()St4t3s()----M1l1t4ry" -- This doesn't look very nice. I hope someone in ROBLOX will look at this and try to make it happen as I don't want to see the groups aspect of ROBLOX simply die out because of 1 simple issue that will both save the company money and also keep the ROBLOXians happy. Sincerely,
InnPlaneSite
#214927795Friday, April 21, 2017 3:37 PM GMT

Hashtagged: zero m3mbers it means that you can't get in. ---------------------------------------------------------- I really support this.
Dev_Icy
#214931453Friday, April 21, 2017 4:21 PM GMT

I support this. A group I wanted the name for had no members, and required BC. The issue? It was also locked, and since nobody could accept the invitation, that group name is for ever never going to be used!
Impreza_STI
#214931742Friday, April 21, 2017 4:25 PM GMT

Locking the Group when you are done with it is a way to say to People who want to join: This Group is now Over, We are sorry for the inconvience. So im sorry that you feel as if it is wrong, but it Might not change. I Hope you can understand and have a great day. | AsiimovWolf At School | RT Prime Minister |

of     1