of     1   

p3g1
#215141334Sunday, April 23, 2017 8:25 PM GMT

Man i thought i was consistent, Confusion entering my system Let's hope this ain't written I hope they finally will listen... [Hook] Man they done it, I aint no armed man to do something Doing nothing but just writing this for running It aint no marathon to read this, This aint your Bussiness What are you about to witness? I made it short this time cuz im too lazy Long rhymes but they aint rhyming why did u even visit Sike i didnt make it that short lets see tho [really bright voice] I dont know what this is about so Why read it yo? Lost in the trap, falling down, underground so deep there is no sound But i wish i was, a little more quite If i wake the monsters up they'll end me with a riot, Lost in the mansion, nothing yet has happened, Wish that i was hidden, closing my eyes won't work in this situation, Can i please make a combination of the trap and the mansion... [Outro] This didnt make sense, I dont know why i made it, Not even spreading a message, Not even teaching a lesson, I think i made it short, Or i think that never happened Im ur superior Now im the on e thats trapping...
p3g1
#215141372Sunday, April 23, 2017 8:26 PM GMT

this was just a weird rap with no purpose, just trying to get a rank on a rap group lol

of     1