of     1   

LorenzoAlacran
#215294172Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:59 PM GMT

Yachty: I just wanna be with you I done been around the whole wide world But no place compares to you, yeah And I been with a whole lot of girls But I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with, be with you I been around the world But you're my favorite girl And until the day I die It's me and you against the world KYLE: I pick you up in the foreign No phones, you important I wanna know all your stories I wanna know Sometimes I lose focus, yeah But I promise your heart won't be broken I'm all in for you girl This forever, I'mma give you the world D.R.A.M.: I done been around the whole wide world But no place compares to you, yeah And I been with a whole lot of girls But I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with, be with you I been around the world But you're my favorite girl And until the day I die It's me and you against the world Yachty: To me, you're more than perfect I swear to God you're worth it You grab the wheel when you see me swerving Oh, I Sometimes I lose focus, yeah But I promise your heart won't be broken I'm all in for you girl This forever, I'mma give you the world All: Sometimes I lose focus, yeah But I promise your heart won't be broken I'm all in for you girl This forever, I'mma give you the world I done been around the whole wide world But no place compares to you, yeah And I been with a whole lot of girls But I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with you I just wanna be with, be with you I been around the world But you're my favorite girl And until the day I die It's me and you against the world
33rin
#215303745Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:07 AM GMT

*cries*

of     1