of     1   

Loyal2One
#215296054Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:22 PM GMT

The day of death is upon us by loyal oil Well, PC, the day has finally arrived. I, in my wisdom, have warned you on an insurmountable myriad of occasions of this very predicament, but many a time, I have been written off as the Pop Culture Loon. ######### they called me. This shall continue no longer. What you are experiencing is no test. Every word is now filtered. That is correct, comrades. Every last letter has been outlawed in the game chats, and party systems alike, all because _THE MAN_ (Shall He Live Long And Prosperous) deemed them unnecessary to the well-being of our supposedly ever-growing society. I am afraid that is not the important thing about which I have come to speak. No, comrades, you yourselves have yet fallen under the shadow of another grave danger, one far more despicable than what has thus far been revealed. From the poopooboy to the poopoosacrifice, From the regular to the poser, All of ROBLOX is in grave danger. His perennial graciousness, _THE MAN_ (Shall He Live Long And Prosperous) has not been completely truthful with the citizens of his nation. ROBLOX is not growing, nor has it been shrinking. In fact, the population has not changed for two years. This is the reason tickets have been removed. This is the reason the daily bonus is no longer. Why would _THE MAN_ (Shall He Live Long And Prosperous) let such a thing happen? -only because he intends to keep us here as his slayves. You see, brethren, He (Shall He Live Long And Prosperous) will not simply stop at the removal of tickets, or lifetime memberships, or the regular chat system as we knew it. He (Shall He Live Long And Prosperous) will stop at nothing until our very souls are locked inside of His (Shall He Live Long And Prosperous) very (manly and powerful) handbag! I predict on this very day that by the time the rooster crows, even the minuscule amount of free speech on this small, cozy subforum we call our home, will be lifted from us, as ears from a pop music fan! Heed my warning, comrades! Run to the hills! and this kids is why ROBLOX WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU FRIGGIN DOING DUEDS thats all folks!
Anopisthograph
#215298472Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:57 PM GMT

########### ################## ################################ ###########

of     1