of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Sidonic
#215579951Saturday, April 29, 2017 7:59 PM GMT

4/29/17 This day, NS declares war on Astric Imperial. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Now, every actual war has a reason; especially with NS. NS has never declared war ever, besides Chronim and quite frankly, we're still getting on our feet. But we got 25+ to rally, then asked AI's High Rank Collin201 to defend. He accepted, and I gave him an easy 20 minutes, as stated in his fort, to rally. He had 12 members already there, so I figured he'd be alright. 15 minutes in, with 5 minutes left to spare, I got this: ht || tps://i.gyazo.com || /7ec9131a5a6755ea5990d48b1289ad70.png Though, ordinarily, if it had been before he accepted, I wouldn't mind. But I had already committed to a raid, and I had to let down my Sabers because of the fact that he declined. When I went to go to the PL fort where he deployed his group to, he proceeded in accused us being whiny children. The thing is, AI isn't even involved in the Ro-War going on right now, yet he calls allies to it regardless. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ In all, I am aware of the FL | AI War, and I am willing to wait until it is over, or talk negotiations with FL to find out when they want it. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Thank you for reading, though I expect AI to find an excuse to decline it. #AVE NS! ~Sidonic NS]: Sovereign of The Noble Sabers, Commander and Chief, Director of all Saber relations. ❖ Aeol_Sanctus NS]: High Commander of the Noble Sabers, Director of War, Training Director, Ascendants Commander. ❖ SamdaIIII NS]: High Commander of the Noble Sabers, Overseer of all NS Official Documents, High Rank Overseer. ❖ Fraxinus_Sanctus NS]: High Commander of the Noble Sabers, Director of Development, Head Scripter of The Noble Sabers.
Wizvrd
#215579980Saturday, April 29, 2017 7:59 PM GMT

for narnia |The C&G Wizard|
aeol_s
#215580091Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:01 PM GMT

HAIL NS! WE ARE THE NOBLE WE ARE THE SABERS #SABERPOWER
Rietria
#215580128Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:01 PM GMT

We are the Noble!
sIoww
#215580195Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:02 PM GMT

glory to ivory I'm Edmund
Fraxinus_Sanctus
#215580632Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:09 PM GMT

Hail NS. We are The Noble. and calling off a raid like that is arrogant as heck, who do you think you are speaking to anyone like that? "We have better things to do." if anything you're the whiny child. Learn some manners and please have some decency. You embarrass yourself. #Code print("Oh Snap")
uprix
#215580812Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:12 PM GMT

We are Noble!
XxZONExXx
#215581013Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:14 PM GMT

Pretty sure Astric already got declared on and accepted war with Frost Legion.
t_oast
#215581062Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:15 PM GMT

TNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATIONTNS | WAR DECLARATION
Everlasting_Night
#215581205Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:17 PM GMT

Cut myself on the edge. im out, salaam brothers +11k posts from fannous
thebestroti
#215581680Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:23 PM GMT

gl
hariram3333
#215581687Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:23 PM GMT

The Noble Sabers!
poisonboy123
#215583317Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:45 PM GMT

Aye. Hail NS! "If you can't defeat me, then you can't defeat anyone!"
jd123
#215584200Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:57 PM GMT

outback steakhouse gift certificates
CrimsonForce
#215584612Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:03 PM GMT

fraxuring
#215584832Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:06 PM GMT

yes
simonandalrules
#215585127Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:10 PM GMT

We are the NOBLE!
Alyficent
#215585815Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:20 PM GMT

this is a group?
Collin201
#215585824Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:20 PM GMT

ok a few things to say lol 1. you along with a few others showed up to our training acting arrogant as heck and thinking you're better than everyone. i'm not interested in a war that will be full of your toxicity, sorry not sorry 2. i apologize for the sudden change of plans as that wasn't very courteous of me. thing is, i value my allies over a probable flaming battle with a group of edgy kids. i have priorities. they suddenly showed up and requested urgent assistance and it was our obligation to assist. if you would like to raid tomorrow, feel free. i'll even allow you an extended raid time for compensation. 3. the fl war will happen and you are getting no part of it. although it isn't worth saying it's pretty obvious you're in this for the attention lool plus i fail to find enough care in this lego game to have a serious war with anyone. people take this game too seriously. show more value in the fun aspect of roblox. that's all i have to say. g'day to you 🇱🇴🇷🇩 🇴🇫 🇧🇴🇲🇧🇦🇸🇹🇮🇨🇮🇸🇲 🔥
TiggyFox
#215589589Saturday, April 29, 2017 10:06 PM GMT

We are the Noble!
ldestructer
#215648875Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:47 PM GMT

We are the Noble! #SaberPower
Urmu_M
#215649071Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:50 PM GMT

show us your noble sabers
Sidonic
#215652649Sunday, April 30, 2017 2:38 PM GMT

1. you along with a few others showed up to our training acting arrogant as heck and thinking you're better than everyone. i'm not interested in a war that will be full of your toxicity, sorry not sorry -That random was not in NS. I did try to recruit him, but he was not in NS. I was not toxic nor arrogant. I came in, participated a little then asked for NS to raid you. Never was I toxic. In fact, I started small talk about how far back we actually go with Bobafett and EKORA and ACEFF. In fact, I'm a lot of things. Boastful is not one of them. My curriculum in my group is to engrain that boasting is not allowed and will not be supported in NS. And when told I'm a good fighter, or good at anything at best, I always reply, "I'm okay, but not reaching my full capacity." There is no arrogance in that. And there is no toxicity. 2. i apologize for the sudden change of plans as that wasn't very courteous of me. thing is, i value my allies over a probable flaming battle with a group of edgy kids. i have priorities. they suddenly showed up and requested urgent assistance and it was our obligation to assist. if you would like to raid tomorrow, feel free. i'll even allow you an extended raid time for compensation. -This all sounds nice, except for the fact you called us edgy kids and I keep those "edgy kids" on a firm leash. If you're going to accept a raid request, then you have to follow through. It shows inconsistencies with your leadership and disregard to the opposite team. They had 3-4 groups defending from 1 group. And Astric wasn't even involved with that Ro-War. 3. the fl war will happen and you are getting no part of it. although it isn't worth saying it's pretty obvious you're in this for the attention lool plus i fail to find enough care in this lego game to have a serious war with anyone. people take this game too seriously. show more value in the fun aspect of roblox. -Oh, believe me, I'm in FL before I even knew you still existed. And I'm not going for attention in this, otherwise I would've asked for support from various leaders on how they support the forum. There is nothing attention getting about this forum. It's purpose is for NS, Astric and allies from those clans to review it and give support to their sides. If you can't find a reason to care for your groups activity, then you will fail at leading in the end. I take this game seriously when somebody insults my group, because those 245+ members are not bots, they're actual people. Not "edgy kids," commander. Actual people who don't like being called unnecessary and irrelevant names. This war will go on, after the FL war.
poisonboy123
#215814963Tuesday, May 02, 2017 11:03 PM GMT

Oh yeah, almost forgot to say. We are the noble! ACEFF and EKORA for life! See ya around, AI. Hoping to see that you don't cower out. "If you can't defeat me, then you can't defeat anyone!"
jd123
#215815745Tuesday, May 02, 2017 11:16 PM GMT

naah

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right