of     1   

DoraKillz
#215743587Monday, May 01, 2017 6:33 PM GMT

[Verse #1] 'Look who we have here... Why did your friendship disappear? You guys were like BFF's...' Well, let me just make it clear! when you won against me, I was proud about it. then I won against you, you went all like 'No, I can't allow it!' shut up, you don't need to shout it, and how many times did I beat you? Can't count it! Even tho yo ARB #2 wins are bigger... but all you is, is a sad child figure. Ay, Jackio! Think you can finish me with Trashy and yo OD'er friendo? After this, you might take it as a diss. You might cry, and hug yo so called RP sis! And after this topic. man why's yo track taking so long, just drop it! Even tho I spit '95 bars. slap you wit 'em, and kick you up! so you can be with the Space's stars. might as well be #1 of these anime fan boys flipping... Heh, wonder why yo face is like that, are you tripping? And yo mad Ro-Thugs be like... 'Booo!' well, look at you. still rapping like you was new... Man, you ain't got no crew! [Hook] Sit back, relax... Listen to what Dora's bringing. And tell you a story 'bout the Jackio tripping it. with Jackio's career? Dora KILLING it! [Verse #2] Yo, Jackio! still reading this, tho? Heh... I bet you can't rock wit it. now you mad? ay, you just stuck... quit it! Even now, when I'm thinking... I think your wins are sinking! Smelling at yo fanbase? Woah! For you, it's sinking! Burn you out like Tommy did with 'Thuggish Ruggish Bustaz' well... Right now, I'm making it justice! Words burning too much, ##### ### blinded, so you ain't needing glasses. after this, you might say 'sorry'... But, you killed all yo chances! [Hook] Sit back, relax... Listen to what Dora's bringing. And tell you a story 'bout the Jackio tripping it. with Jackio's career? Dora KILLING it! [Outro] I regret nothing... Thank you for your time for reading this! Shout out to Motman, Kiing, Crayola, Killerbeast and bunch of others! Finding a way to rap this, if you so called rappers don't find this fire! *Gun shot*
DoraKillz
#215744067Monday, May 01, 2017 6:46 PM GMT

That moment, when tags ruin the lyrics...
motman5
#215744447Monday, May 01, 2017 6:58 PM GMT

Pretty good lyrically, needs better formatting though, 7/10.
mario_fabri
#215744659Monday, May 01, 2017 7:04 PM GMT

This is fire XD
jackio20
#215744803Monday, May 01, 2017 7:08 PM GMT

LOL its funny how this kid acts like he's really cool XD WOW
DoraKillz
#215745091Monday, May 01, 2017 7:15 PM GMT

Offended? Triggered? Yup.
xabi
#215745768Monday, May 01, 2017 7:30 PM GMT

"'Look who we have here... Why did your friendship disappear? You guys were like BFF's...' Well, let me just make it clear! when you won against me, I was proud about it. then I won against you, you went all like 'No, I can't allow it!" doesn't sound very 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔫🔫🔫🔫
Young_Gramps
#215760779Monday, May 01, 2017 11:35 PM GMT

THIS GAY AS F*** N**** GET YO LIFE TOGOTHER -100000000/10 jk

of     1  Â