of     1   

steven822
#215759472Monday, May 01, 2017 11:18 PM GMT

Q 1: Explain your activity (2 Sentences) My activity ranges anywhere from 3 o'clock to 10 o'clock on weekdays, and any time on weekends. I cannot make any time on weekends from basically the early morning to 11am, because I am probably still sleeping at that time. Q 2: Why do you believe you should be eligible for competition within IRL/RIA? (1 Paragraph) I believe that I should be eligible to race in RIA because I believe that I have what it takes to race against really competative racers. I've raced in other series, and i'm basically looking for series that are super competative, down to the point, and all in all, really fun. I wish that I could have a good time in this series, and hope that I can get a shot at it. Q 3: Please explain some of your background knowledge about racing. (2 Sentences) Some background knowledge I have about racing is basically almost every rule from the NASCAR rulebook, and I know how to race properly in ro-racing. There is a fine line between racing, and racing properly. People who decide to not be so kind to others cut them off, do not lend, and most importantly, get in heated arguments. Q 4: Please label some of your ro-racing stats, if you have any. If none, please label some experience you have. (2 Sentences) My statistics is 154 ro-racing wins, HM S27, S31 Champion, HM S28, S30, S31 Most Valuable Driver, S3 DSTS Champion, 3rd in alltime wins in HM (72), 1st in alltime wins in DSTS (12). Q 5: What discipline of racing do you prefer more, and why? (2 Sentences) I prefer a more leanient racing series, that has lax officials, but also keeps order. I do not like out of control series that let any person in under the sun, as this can ruin a series most definitely. Q 6: Are you able to control yourself, especially if an accident occurs? (2 Sentences) I am able to control myself in accidents, althought I have to admin that I can blow a fuse. If I do this, it doesn't take long for me to calm down from it, as I enjoy a bowl of ice cream, or some sort of comfort food. Q 7: List 4 basic driver rules, and 4 basic team manager rules. (LIST) 1###r#####leanly 2. Listen to the official 3.##t####n##r######o not corner cut 4. Do not cheat to win. 1. Make sure that your drivers are official. 2. Do not be a sore loser. 3. Take everything seriously 4. Listen to the officials, try not to cheat. Q 8: By taking this resume, you agree by the ROBLOX and IRL/RIA rules? (Yes or No) Yes Signed, Steven822

of     1