of     1   

LlamaKiddo
#215809369Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:25 PM GMT

Ban all robloxians that have played less than an hour each month. These people is bots and shouldn't even be here. Of course, some people quit ROBLOX and maybe wants to keep their account because they hae maybe bought robux/bc. Well, there can be a setting with the name: "Inactivity Notice" , if you turn it on it wont get deleted. Each time you log out it will remind you about your account getting deleted after a month and there will be a button saying "Going to be gone for a long time? Click me!", it will then turn on the "Inactivity Notice" setting and they will log off. But we can't just delete ID's, can we? Well we can't, but we people that play less than an hour in a month will not get deleted, but banned. And if you go to banned people's profile it will appear an error. This can happen if you want this. All builders clubs will have that setting put on by default, but not NBC's. This is because builders clubs shouldn't lose their account for having a pause from ROBLOX, but it's fine with NBC's because they does not have anything on their account. Many people bot their groups, this will remove them and there will be no botted groups. This will not affect robloxians made before 2012. (Discuss the year) Thanks for reading, you can disagree and discuss, but dont't be rude.
Bluejosh6
#215809811Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:34 PM GMT

That sounds like a pretty bad idea. I understand it will get rid of bots, but when people stop playing a game temporarily they aren't going to think to enable a setting to avoid getting deleted.
LlamaKiddo
#215809989Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:37 PM GMT

^ what about if someone is making 10 accounts in a week on one IP then they cant make more accounts in a week?
Bluejosh6
#215810095Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:39 PM GMT

Now that might work, limit accounts to one for each IP per week or so. It would be kind of bad for people with siblings, as they would have to wait between making their accounts. Also bots might use random IPs. But this sounds like a much better idea.
jupjup123450
#215810179Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:41 PM GMT

yes they need to work on the bot problem... it's getting ridiculous. everytime one joins the game, they get spammed by random ###### #### ##### stuff 1. spamming 2. offsite links 3. phishing
rishava
#218868930Wednesday, June 14, 2017 2:41 PM GMT

Great I idea, but I have a suggestion. NBC accounts won't be deleted if they have at least 1 event item or at least 1 robux Hola folks

of     1