of     1   

CanadianShady
#216290729Tuesday, May 09, 2017 10:51 PM GMT

I am going to try to make this a seasonal thing. Basically what this is, is this what it would look like if RNFL had a video game, like Madden. I made this in S5 and S6, and I'm going to do it again. COVER ATHLETE coolUlises Starting off simple, THE SOUNDTRACK Curated with suggestions from RNFL players, used songs from RNFL team intros, and songs used in other sports video games. Futuristic and De######e########ub Me In Maxzwell- Oye Logic- Fade Away French Montana Ft. Kodak Black- Lockjaw Empire of The Sun- Walking On A Dream Meek Mill Ft. Tory Lanez- Litty Fitz and the Tantrums- The Walker Fat Joe and Remy Ma Ft. French Montana, DJ Khaled, Infared- All The Way Up Blue Oyster Cult- Don't Fear The Reaper NAS- Represent Drake- Grammys Kendrick Lamar- Humble 21 Savage- Dip Dip (Instrumental) T#######c#####t. Kendrick Lamar- Goosebumps Migos- T-Shirt TEAM OVERALLS WFC Vermont Reapers- 91 Overall L.A. Wildcats- 89 Overall Northern Arizona Wolves- 81 Overall RFC London Black Knights- 89 Overall Denver Raiders- 86 Overall Baltimore Bulls- 83 Overall Player Overalls (Only top 3 for each team) I will say a player, and then 2 of the best attributes that they have. Vermont Reapers FolesPhilly, 93 OVR, Strong Arm QB (Deep Passing:98 | Passing Accuracy:95) TEDOG1232, 92 OVR, Red Zone Threat WR (Route Running:99 | Catch In Traffic:96) Mxrly, 89 OVR, West Coast QB (Medium Passing:94 | Agility:93) Los Angeles Wildcats Jul_HD, 89 OVR, Mobile QB (Speed: 93 | Medium Passing: 93) KratosStein, 88 OVR, Speed RB (Speed:96 | Juke Moves:90) AlphaJ0ker, 87 OVR, Speed Move DE (Block Shedding:93 | Football IQ:90) Northern Arizona Wolves Rechance, 86 OVR, West Coast QB (Medium Passing:91 | Short Pa###########B#########5##V####o#####unning WR (Route Running:92 | Speed:88) Timothy6115, Catching RB (Short Ca########### #o#####unning:87) London Black Knights coolUlises, 91 OVR, Red Zone Threat WR (Medium Catching:96 | Short Catching:95) CanadianRaptors, 89 OVR, Mobile QB (Short Passing:96 | Medium Passing:94) Footballmaster365, 88 OVR, Strength RB (Juke Moves:95 | Trucking:93) Denver Raiders nna001, 88 OVR, Laggy QB (Deep Passing:95 | QB Vision:92) Skull225, 86 OVR, Deep Catching WR (Deep Catching:93 | Catch in Traffic:90) AFC, 86##V####o#####unning WR (Route Running:92 | Speed:89) Baltimore Bulls Littlegreen1, 91 OVR, Pocket Passer QB (QB Vision:97, Medium Passing:93) Biker1990, 87 OVR, Speed RB (Speed########## #####n###########crocksrap, 85 OVR, Balanced WR (Medium Catchi###########t# #####n###########RNFL MOMENTS Basically what this is if it existed, is you will take control of a team that made a special comeback, or special win or play from that season and try to recreate it. Medium: BLACK KNIGHTS VS BULLS, RFC CHAMPIONSHIP Playing as the Black Knights, storm down the field with 2 minutes left and either score a touchdown or a field goal, and stop the Bulls on their final drive. Easy: WOLVES VS RAIDERS, WEEK 9 Playing as the Wolves, start play in the fourth quarter, and keep your lead and win the game to knock the Raiders out of the playoffs. Easy: WILDCATS VS REAPERS, WFC CHAMPIONSHIP Playing as the Wildcats, keep your lead in the fourth quarter to win the game and advance to the Fighter Bowl. Hard: WOLVES VS BLACK KNIGHTS, PRESEASON Playing as the Black Knights, make a miracle happen by scoring a touchdown starting from your own 20 with 30 seconds left in the game. Hard: WOLVES VS BLACK KNIGHTS, WEEK 5 Playing as the Black Knights, get a turnover and a touchdown, or a pick six, then hold off the Wolves on their final drive of the game. Hard: WOLVES VS REAPERS, WEEK 4 Playing as the Wolves, maintain your small lead after the first half against a near perfect Reapers offense, and win the game.

of     1