of     1   

Coolelisabethghoul
#216621785Sunday, May 14, 2017 6:50 PM GMT

Do you want to visit some wonderful Robloxian establishments with a group of new friends? Well, here you can! I am willing to find a group of around 8 super rad ;) people to go to 6 super amazing places for a fun vacation. It can be a roleplay if you want, but keep it realistic. You can call me 'Liz', 'Lizzy', or 'Elisabeth', whichever you prefer! The places we'll visit are as follows: -Soro's Italian Restaurant - So we can meet each other and grab a bite to eat before we have all of out adventures! -Hilton Hotel - So we can rest up a little and chill -International Roblox Airport - To get to our next destination quickly -SimPark (or any other theme park the airport will take us to) - For extra fun and thrills! -Robloxian Waterpark (or another waterpark if you want) - To have a lot of fun on water slides! -V ella Spa and Resort - To get a place to relax and say goodbye, unless you want to go somewhere else afterwards! So that's our plan! Reply to this thread if your interested, and send me a friend request if you're interested! Send me a personal message if you have any questions or requests. Once we have all of our people, I'll invite you to a party. Also, when we are at the place, we stick together unless I say otherwise. Once we're at a place, please follow and listen to me so no one gets lost! Lastly, the most important rule is have fun! I hope you're interested in joining!
legenderyfun23
#216655092Monday, May 15, 2017 4:23 AM GMT

No.

of     1