of     1   

LorenzoAlacran
#217062364Monday, May 22, 2017 12:52 AM GMT

Mack: Wow, I'm back now, showing bars like a tack now, n****s clap now. Yeah, pursue that a** f*** her with some class, broke as hell, but now I'm as rich as the Liberty Bell (HA!), like MGK I need a ugly ### to get outta my h**s way. Bars for a n****, that's what I'm serving, it's a new morning, b**** I'm corny, #### callin' me h**ny (ya), f*** I'm rapping off the average clichés but b**** at least I ain't saying "hey". If you think theres no talent involved think again, callin' me the Batman villain Bane, b**** don't say my name in vein. Fetty (Chorus): Gone for a while, make that h** smile, b**** I'm back, shooting b-balls off a rack (x3) MGK: Yeah, got no fake money honey, my nose is runny, ain't it funny? I f***** her up like a small teen yet she didn't fall yeet! Baby run up off the game like a bad verse, b**** it's controversy at first! It's a crime when you rhyme like this but my old job was being a mime, my favorite fruit was a lime b**** I was f*#############Yeah, eat her up like teriyaki, sock y####k##Rocky, Tyga is whack just have to do the math, b**** it's a kids craft, yeah. Fetty (Chorus): Gone for a while, make that h** smile, b**** I'm back, shooting b-balls off a rack (x7)
VitoDonatelli
#217062435Monday, May 22, 2017 12:54 AM GMT

fetty wap is a dead meme hang the blessed dj
BLUEDREAMDEATH
#217063540Monday, May 22, 2017 1:10 AM GMT

Um...

of     1