of     1   

Skar
#217130038Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:03 AM GMT

ROBLOX's moderation system is so unpredictable, it is impossible to tell how a moderator will punish you. I've honestly gotten and have heard of others getting warnings for things that deserves terminations, and terminations for things that deserve warnings. Even a few cases of terminating users without any explanation why. For those who aren't aware, infractions work by giving points to users who break the rules. These points add up, and if you get a certain amount of points, you would receive a certain type of punishment, eventually leading to a termination. Some major offenses would of course still result in instant termination, but otherwise, it would work by this system. Minor infraction points would reset every month but major ones would be permanent. I won't really get into the specifics, but that's about it. ROBLOX needs a more organized moderation system, one that is more reliable and one that is more effective.
BETIMAWESOME
#217131208Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:24 AM GMT

Maybe. Not counting the bans/warns/reminds the person has already received before the update.
McBlocko
#217131449Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:28 AM GMT

support who move my eggs ?? do you know? please help me move my eggs
BradenGrassBlock
#217132656Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:49 AM GMT

Support!

of     1