of     1   

Cyntrill
#217133512Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:05 AM GMT

Hello members, clan members, and other people of MiST Nation. I am BinaryMeen, currently running for Vice President (Co-Leader). I know the majority of people are voting for Vxyr, but if you would like to hear me out here I would certainly love that. Here are some agendas I plan on accomplishing as Vice President. 1. Mainly, I would like to rid of the apathy is this group and start multiple game nights and events that would entice people to work. 2. I will make less harsh punishments and rewrite most policies and laws, and create desirable rules for most people. 3. More MiST apparel and advertisements are coming out, to attract new possible members. Suggestions are greatly needed. 4. I plan to introduce a 2-part system of legislature. We will have an upper and lower house to pass and reject laws, with the power of being able to override a President's veto. More to be explained, but this will allow people in the community to have a busier time with real life scenarios. These are basic agendas I have planned out so far, and I have many more to come. Thank you for reading this and I will see you at the ballots. Signed, BinaryMeen.
legenderyfun23
#217135415Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:39 AM GMT

#GETOUT

of     1