of     1   

Henrypika
#217269255Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:17 PM GMT

If you need help writing a bio for your character, list me a few attributes they have and I'll do my best to make a story out of it. (Note: As you may have seen from my last thread, I am no longer going to invest time into role plays, but still feel like I should stay here until this place is gone. Please do not ask me to be in any role plays. And now that I said it, I'll probably get flooded. RIP me.)
owningnoobs76
#217273786Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:07 PM GMT

Don't actually need help, but I want to see what you come up with as I'm in the kind of forum where people churn out characters and their backstories simply for the fun of making characters. Flip a coin for this character's gender. Imagine a fantasy setting of any kind. Medieval fantasy, preferably, and it has magic and stuff. This character is a Magician, a class that is effective at utilizing stage tricks and random spells in combat. The ability selection I've made has a very 'circus magician' feel to it. In this character's early years, they were able to attend a college of some sort and learned the power of spellcasting, as well as the magician's trade itself. They graduated without a problem at all, and they have taken in enough information that they are able to pass down a little of their knowledge to a close friend, so long as they ask for said knowledge. However, this character is much of a follower than a leader, as they are a timid person who has a very hard time saying no due to their lack of self-confidence, and generally goes along with what the others want. I'll give you the rest of the details in PM, you might think I've created a bio of some sort but no I've literally only just described the class I picked and the traits I randomly received for that character.
HipToChuccKeys
#217274349Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:20 PM GMT

"I'm in the kind of forum where people churn out characters and their backstories simply for the fun of making characters." That should be any RP forum If you're not having fun creating characters, what's even the point?
owningnoobs76
#217274883Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:36 PM GMT

Well, I probably should've referred to the system in which characters are created in that particular forum, which is a very interesting one in my opinion, and one that always ensures you coming out with a unique character. You probably saw what I was doing in BC, the one where you pick your race, get your two random character defining traits, and pick your class. Buy stuff to fill your inventory and soon enough you're on a grand adventure with a group of people. It's that thing I've described as "making you step outside your comfort zone and think of characters you would've never thought of making previously." I'm having fun with it, I've already made like 20 characters using said system, without using any of them in a roleplay scenario. It's pretty neat.

of     1