of     1   

xXTheSevenKingdomsXx
#217280953Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:01 PM GMT

Hello Fellow Citizens of The United States of America, I'd like to confess that I, TellTone will be applying for a seat in the Congress, Inside this speech I will tell you why I am the man for a position in the Senate! I understand it's pretty hard to stop mass murderer although, I recon a man like me with the correct characteristics like mine, we can end this annoyance. For a senate position you need a man that can take risks for the better of the USA, a non corrupt fellow like me and a brave man that can speak to the presidential line without being afraid, you need a man that has the guts to do his job correctly. In this United States we need a man with COURAGE not just a weak hearted 8 year old that wants to abuse we need a REAL man with REAL idea's and I can promise I am all of these. We also need a man that makes good points to the USA and does the right things for his community, even if he has to take the risk of his job. I am very experienced I have GSCE's in many subjects and im talking about subjects that will overcome a 8 year old's ones in the matter of seconds. Another Pro of mine, 'Advisor' imagine if there was a war at stake and you are sent to negotiate, I can do that without starting even a small outburst or if its to ally with a new country I am you're man, your say is my advise to the President. At this current time, many false detaining problems are probably going on, I have seen this and I am disgusted! I will change the ways of the law enforcement and the agencies! I can make a change to this corruption, only if you vote me. I am concerned how the law enforcement use slang words like they are some sort of 7 year old (most of them are) i'm not talking about all of you I'm talking about a certain few that make me want to PUKE. I am not having this at all, this WILL change I guarantee it I will advise this till it happens. And the RPG issue, I will mention to make them more expensive so they are not so overused by the murderers of this country. I will make the Federal Prison rank a bit more full of murderers that we absolutely hate. Therefore vote me for Senate I'll make a change. My ideas on things are pretty advanced compared to others campaigning, I'll take all your suggestions to mind, and if it makes AUSA Great Again, your suggestion will be listened to and most likely done. Me TellTone, would like to thank you all with my full heart, for taking the time to read this and I hope you have positive views on my decisions and ideas All my Heart, ~TellTone TellTone for Senate!
sawyerjet3
#217281060Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:03 PM GMT

Clans and Guilds.
xXTheSevenKingdomsXx
#217281231Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:07 PM GMT

Signed- xXTheSevenKingdomsXx BTW TellTone Wrote this but the forums glitched for him so he told me to post
lucabazooka
#217282540Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:32 PM GMT

Signed- Lucabazooka Hello
MalcolmXIO
#217283754Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:56 PM GMT

LOL this kid said he is being POTUS No approval CJ MalcolmXIO
Berrywyd
#217283968Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:59 PM GMT

-Signed , Berrywyd
acerx2010
#217285206Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:21 PM GMT

-Signed Acerx2010
Reset2910197
#217289935Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:38 PM GMT

Agreed, Mr. Chief Justice. No approval.
Sharm500
#217290619Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:50 PM GMT

I really think no one running for senate knows the real aspect. Half of your goals won't be achieved. I dreamt I was forced to eat a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.
legenderyfun23
#217293606Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

Don't let him win, because the guy who posted this is too dumb to know what the Roleplaying forum is.

of     1