of     1   

TheVoidShadows
#217338621Friday, May 26, 2017 5:06 PM GMT

Roblox is over all a great game site. However, there are a few things roblox could use to grow a better community. As many people know. The more players there are, the more troll, bullies, and discriminatory people there are. So for a start, we need a better blocking system that enables you to not be able to see, or for them to see your messages, along with that, we also need more blocks per person. Because there are a lot more than 50 of these kind of people on ####### # ###### as many others have addressed, the safety chatting system is too strong. It is okay to block bad or inappropriate words, but the words "at" and "well" even get tagged. Things like cuss words and other inappropriate words is all that needs to be tagged. We also need a simple privacy setting that allows you to turn OFF/ON friend requests. I can't even tell you how many people I've seen complaining about an over hull##############uests. ScamSpam bots. These can be handles by simply tagging a combination of words and "." There are some links that should not be tagged, like other roblox links, links to Reddit, Discordapp, and Wikipedia. If someone shows a bad link or irresponsible to send links, they can still be reported for it. In-game linking do not count. Those can remain tagged. We need either a "Game language" so that it shows people what language the game is, and a game age, to keep younger children out of games built for teens over the roblox platform. And maybe a # #### ##### of BC for new comers. A way to earn robux other than buying them Via an ad video a day for 5 robux, or surveys/offers for those that can do those. Many game sites, similar to roblox, use videos as a way for players to earn a small amount of game currency. All these I have seen posted, said in game, or have noticed roblox needs. There are more suggestions to come from me. For now, this will due. Leave your feedback.
TheVoidShadows
#217338863Friday, May 26, 2017 5:10 PM GMT

Tag fixing 1. Roblox* 2. Next* 3. Friend requests 4. One 5. Week 6. Free These just add onto my second suggestion about the safe chat.
zapozai
#217339071Friday, May 26, 2017 5:13 PM GMT

ad for 5 robux no god no NOO GOD NO https://www.roblox.com/catalog/805831449/cringe
TheVoidShadows
#217826787Wednesday, May 31, 2017 3:42 PM GMT

What? XD
Pink_Guest
#217829812Wednesday, May 31, 2017 4:30 PM GMT

tl;dr again i hate myslef

of     1