TheDarkGod13
#219647110Saturday, June 24, 2017 9:27 PM GMT

Also, we had to kick him once before for creating an OP character and for overriding.
Lellers
#219690859Sunday, June 25, 2017 8:47 AM GMT

########################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################
FunnyValentineD4C
#219762789Monday, June 26, 2017 2:43 AM GMT

Name: ##### ##### Alias: Ziggy Stardust Age: 26 Gender: Male Appearance: David is a thin average height man, with straight blond hair that goes back. He is rather handsome, and he has two different eye colors. Blue on his left, and brown on his right. Costume*: He wears a light blue Tuxedo, and pointy black shoes with a red tie. He also wears a face mask that makes his skin look pale, and bright. The face mask comes with blue makeup on his eyelids. Also, he dyed his hair red later on. Hero or Villain?: He is a Hero. Bio*: David is a singer, and a space enthusiast. In his singing career he named himself "Ziggy Stardust". He claims to of come from Mars, and an alien family. Even though he is human, he likes to think he came from Mars. In his earlier years he was a ladies man, but his friend became jealous and punched him in his left-eye giving his eye a blue color even though it was originally brown like his right. He also dyed is hair red to give a more Alien appearance. David became interested in the Hero path, and wanted to prove to the world he isn't just some "Human." Power(s): His power is controlling gravity. However, he can barley control it, and it has a range. Weapon(s) or Equipment(s)*: A dagger named Bowie. Other*: That is all.
FunnyValentineD4C
#219762854Monday, June 26, 2017 2:43 AM GMT

Here is the hashtagged Name Dxavid xJxones. (Remove the Xs')
Golden_General
#219763156Monday, June 26, 2017 2:47 AM GMT

Accepted. Looks like a character that will develop over the RP.
FunnyValentineD4C
#219763269Monday, June 26, 2017 2:48 AM GMT

Thanks, where can I read up on the lore btw?
Golden_General
#219763390Monday, June 26, 2017 2:50 AM GMT

endergirl459
#219768450Monday, June 26, 2017 3:58 AM GMT

(This is my First time posting, and I'm a bit rusty in Role playing, so don't expect my character to be great ._.) Name: Yaeti Mistumti Alias: Slash Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: A White Vendetta Mask, with a black spiral decal surrounding her right eye, Magenta in color. Her Dark red streaked Hair is always tied up into a bun, and wears a black Kimono with red roses on it here and there. Her skin is fair, and she is often barefoot. Hero or Villain?: Hero Bio*: After being pulled away from her parents in the Great War of 2056, Yaeti spent her whole life developing her ability and travelling to different Countries in order to learn the different martial arts. Suffering from PTSD, she often travels alone for fear of hurting others. Having gained an Assassin persona, Yaeti is often untrusted by all and is known as a dangerous foe. Power(s): Telepathic Weapon(s) Bo Staff, A Poisoned Tip Arrow, and Knowledge in many different Martial Arts. Other*: I guess to be discovered in the RP.
Golden_General
#219769423Monday, June 26, 2017 4:12 AM GMT

Denied due to improper bio. Please read the lore before making a bio. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=218685298
Golden_General
#219770040Monday, June 26, 2017 4:21 AM GMT

(Funny, the link is /Uxhfzm.)
crookeddeadshot1
#219913330Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:20 AM GMT

Name:crookshot Alias:none Age:20 Gender:male Appearance:megametro pollice office Costume*:police hat black shirt with a punching hand and black pant Hero or Villain?:villian Bio*:house Power(s):can be invisible Weapon(s) or Equipment(s)*:silenced pistols Other*:none
Golden_General
#219915251Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

More detail please.
Zynthax
#219922435Wednesday, June 28, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

Name: xSam xHarrison Alias: The Man Who Sold The World (Shortened to MWSW) Age: x35 Appearance: As a human, he normally wears suits, with a fedora. Costume: Suit, fedora, gloves, sunglasses, and a bandana. Type: Hero Bio: xSam xHarrison was a well raised boy with rich parents. When they were tortured right in front of him, he was traumatized. He was forced to raise himself on the streets. But when he was picked up one day by multimillionaire Jack Starset, he was taught the tools of the trade and soon took over Starset Industries. But one day he went missing. He was actually training himself to fight in the forests of Australia. He soon returned by heading to an airport and flying with some money in his pocket. To this day, he uses his martial arts training to fight crime as The Man Who Sold The World, but runs buisness In his human form. Abilities: None, just gadgets like a grappling hook, which is also used against villains like it's Just Cause. (Remove the Xs in names and such.)
Golden_General
#219922592Wednesday, June 28, 2017 2:33 AM GMT

Please put your CS in the format on the first page. Then I will accept you. Your CS looks decent enough. r+://536378983 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=219354770
ReaIG
#219922944Wednesday, June 28, 2017 2:39 AM GMT

ok
Zynthax
#219923004Wednesday, June 28, 2017 2:39 AM GMT

Link?
GearBlade654
#220111188Friday, June 30, 2017 3:08 PM GMT

Name: Commander Aubin Duret Alias: Not really an alias, but his title is Commander Duret of the 14th Armored Squadron. Age: 35 Gender: Male Appearance: Duret is a French man with red hair. He is tall and has normal body weight for his age, however his face is gaunt in comparison. He wears the standard MegaMetro officer uniform, with a badge depicting crossed wrenches on his arm. (Feel free to decide the uniform, admins) If I may make the color up... The uniform is dark grey with a beret. Hero or Villain?: Hero. Bio: Just the 14th Armored Squadron commander Powers: He's good with commanding vehicles, but that's it. Weapons: Duret uses a revolver and a knife. That's it. His squad is made of 10 medium Guardian class tanks, 2 Sentinel Artillery, 15 Scout Tanks called Tornadoes, and 3 Hammer Heavy Tanks. Other: Not sure on when to introduce Duret if accepted. Any ideas? Also, Duret will usually show up only to major events. True, he might have his squad go off to stop some criminals, but mostly major events.
Golden_General
#220111289Friday, June 30, 2017 3:10 PM GMT

Accepted.
DailyRoLord
#220111969Friday, June 30, 2017 3:24 PM GMT

Gear, I like the appearance detail. I'd add a more detailed bio, but it's not required, since you're accepted.
DailyRoLord
#220128027Friday, June 30, 2017 7:15 PM GMT

Gear, is your character the military or police commander? I'm guessing mil.
GearBlade654
#220128688Friday, June 30, 2017 7:24 PM GMT

(Yup. A police chief wouldn't be bad, though.)
DailyRoLord
#220129074Friday, June 30, 2017 7:30 PM GMT

It'd be too OP for a police chief, and wouldn't fit. It works well for mil commander, though.
SwedishLemon
#220129263Friday, June 30, 2017 7:33 PM GMT

A police commander character would be interesting though. I believe Darkgod specified a named police commander at some point... hm, wonder if she'd let me use her.
DailyRoLord
#220129807Friday, June 30, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

I actually mentioned a police commander in Major Arc I. Doe I possessed the current police chief, and soon finished him. Whoever was the assistant chief then is now the current police chief. The same for the mil general. Doe possessed and brought an end to him. Gear's character was likely the lieutenant general at the time of Major Arc I.
dylanfire1th
#220136234Friday, June 30, 2017 9:01 PM GMT

Name: Hell fire. Age: S e v e n T e e n. Gender: Male. Appearance: Normal Guy With Brown Hair Has Blue Eyes White Skinned. Costume: Red And Black Fire Like Costume Covering All Of Him. Hero Or Villain: Hero. Bio: Cursed As A Child And Now Is Half Demon. Power's: Hell Fire Control, Flight, Demonic Teleportation. Weapon(s) Or Equipment(s) : None. Other: Weak To Light And Holy Based Attack's