DailyRoLord
#220139380Friday, June 30, 2017 9:37 PM GMT

Please write a proper bio. How did he become half demon? Also, explain your powers. In addition, I'm a bit worried about you being too OP with these powers.
ironblox112
#220139602Friday, June 30, 2017 9:40 PM GMT

It's not even half-decent. It's incredibly vague and undescriptive.
DailyRoLord
#220197869Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:49 PM GMT

​Name: Aya Rem Alias: Anaconda Age: As explained in the bio, Anaconda is actually from the time of ancient Egypt. She never lived in Egypt, since she has always lived on the planet of Mega Metro. When she was defeated in ancient times, she was about X L V years old. When she awakens again in modern times, she is still that age, and she has not aged in the past M M M years. Gender: Female Appearance: Anaconda has IV eyes. She usually shuts the top II eyes, because the light is too much. She only opens the bottom II eyes. Her eyes are blood red, and she has silly black hair that flows down her back. Anaconda has a small mouth, but she has long, sharp, curved fangs that stick out of her mouth. From the waist up, she has a regular human body. She has long arms, and her chest gives a thin appearance. However, from the waist down, instead of legs and feet, she has a tail. Her tail is made up of light green scales. Her scales are tough, and her tail is quite long. It is double the size of a regular, average adult woman. Costume: She wears a thin red garment that covers her chest. The garment is simply a thin, cylinder shaped clothing piece. It fits very tightly around her chest. The garment does not cover her arms. Anaconda additionally has amber yellow worn out gloves. She wears a crimson belt that holds some small weapons. Hero or Villain: Villain. Bio: Anaconda wasn't always different. She was once a normal human being with arms and legs. Her mother was also a normal human being. Her mother was very religious, and she prayed to the gods very often. She prayed to the snake god especially. Her mother had a baby eventually, and was excited to have a child, as was Anaconda's father. Her mother delivered a beautiful baby girl, and her mother was very proud. Unfortunately for her, her father didn't see the same. Anaconda's father grew up in a very different lifestyle. He saw Anaconda as a wimpy, weak baby who would grow up to do nothing in life. Full of disappointment and rage, her father left her mother, and never got together again. Anaconda grew up living a very happy life with her mother. When she was IV, she started to attend a religious school. She learned all about the gods that her mother would worship. She learned about their power. They had power, oh, so much power. Her mother kept the fact about her father hidden, and did so for X years. Until Anaconda found out. Anaconda finally convinced her mother to tell her why her father left. This changed everything for her, and altered her life forever. Anaconda swore to avenge herself and her mother, and get revenge on her father. As Anaconda learned more at religious school, she wanted more power. She wished to become a god, and use her power to bring justice to the world, and have her revenge on her father. As she reached age X V I I, she had finished her studies, and was ready to have her revenge. Anaconda took nothing but a pair of silver daggers. She went around the planet of O b e r o n, looking for her father. And she found him. She found him in a small mountain city. She ended her father, and threw his body off of the mountain. Now that she had her revenge, Anaconda began her quest to become a god. She wanted to over throw the gods in addition to becoming a god. She traveled to temples across the planet, and did horrible stuff. She broke statues, and left trails of rubble and rock across the temple. She was almost done, and she traveled to the snake god's temple. But they were waiting. That is, the ancient heroes that once protected the planet. They were waiting at the snake god's temple. But Anaconda fought back. She used her knives and fought off most of the heroes. She defended herself correctly. And she approached the statue of the snake god, ready to crack it. But something happened. The statue's eyes turned red, and shot power towards Anaconda. Her legs disappeared, and a snake tail replaced her body below the waist. She didn't know at the time, but more powers were given to her. She had been cursed. The heroes felt a strength, and fought back. Anaconda was injured, and fled the fight before being fully defeated. Anaconda found a pyramid, and took refuge there. She made it her hidden base. It wasn't hidden long, however. Before she knew it, the heroes found her. Anaconda defeated most of the heroes, but not all. A single hero was left. And he could move things with his mind. Anaconda fought him, only with her knives. It wasn't enough. The hero noticed a golden coffin nearby, and pushed Anaconda into the coffin. He locked the coffin, putting Anaconda in a prison. Eventually, Anaconda went into what is sort of like a deep coma. She went into a deep slumber, and in that sleep, nothing happened to her. She did not even age. She slept for M M M years. Now, M M M years later, the snake god woke Anaconda, hoping she'd do good. He awoke Anaconda from her deep coma. When Anaconda woke up, and climbed out of her coffin, instead of a pyramid, she saw rubble, and ruins of an old structure. She saw humans nearby. Anaconda was ready to have her revenge on the world. Powers: Anaconda can turn into a snake. She can transform from her regular form to snake as she wants. When a snake, she can use her fangs, and use venom. Additionally, she can spit poisonous venom in different forms. She can use skin contact, or simply spit it. When she has a lot of energy, she can release a small human sized tornado of poison. She also has what is sort of like an epic power. Every several days, she can unleash this power. Her "epic" power is to turn into a huge serpent. She can only keep serpent form for a couple minutes. Equipment: A pair of poison daggers, and a leather belt attached to her waist. Other: Her weakness is ice, and cold feelings. Fire and dry feelings can make her stronger.
Golden_General
#220198316Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:56 PM GMT

Wow, that's a lot of description. Accepted.
dannyhogan200
#220201612Saturday, July 01, 2017 3:46 PM GMT

Name:Sheldon J Plankton Alias:a Plankton ###### Gender:male Appearance:in the chum bucket Costume*: Hero or Villain?:Villan (well he tries to get the krabby Patty secret formula) Bio*:he is always getting the secret formula Power(s):non Weapon(s) or Equipment(s)*:a robot,a device, disguises, stuff from the lab Other*:
Golden_General
#220202329Saturday, July 01, 2017 3:58 PM GMT

Denied.
dannyhogan200
#220202658Saturday, July 01, 2017 4:02 PM GMT

WHY?! :'(
Golden_General
#220202737Saturday, July 01, 2017 4:04 PM GMT

1. This is not a crossover RP 2. Your CS is tagged 3. Not enough details.
princeadejr
#220207427Saturday, July 01, 2017 5:14 PM GMT

Name:Light speed Allias: Light speed Age:XV Gender: Male Appearance:Wears a black polo shirt with beige shorts with white shoes. His hair is a high fade with a low fringe Costume:Primary Color is golden and secondary color is black. Hero Bio: Father was a speedster who was in a team of heroes but died saving the world. Got his powers when his father exploded and became the fastest man alive. Powers: Speed Other: Hates school
Golden_General
#220207527Saturday, July 01, 2017 5:15 PM GMT

Format your CS and add more details, then I will accept you.
princeadejr
#220207537Saturday, July 01, 2017 5:16 PM GMT

Name:T o m D a v i s Allias: Light speed Age:XV Gender: Male Appearance:Wears a black polo shirt with beige shorts with white shoes. His hair is a high fade with a low fringe Costume:Primary Color is golden and secondary color is black. Hero Bio: Father was a speedster who was in a team of heroes but died saving the world. Got his powers when his father exploded and became the fastest man alive. Powers: Speed Other: Hates school
Golden_General
#220209651Saturday, July 01, 2017 5:43 PM GMT

Nope, denied.
DailyRoLord
#220212391Saturday, July 01, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

Explain your costume more. Also, add more to the bio.
TheDarkGod13
#220218406Saturday, July 01, 2017 7:33 PM GMT

Also, I already have a speed-related superpower, which would make this awkward. If you could possibly make it something else, that would be appreciated.
SwedishLemon
#220222418Saturday, July 01, 2017 8:23 PM GMT

I don't think having a similar problem (super speed) is the problem, I think it's that he has "light speed" which implies a light-centered version of super speed. Neonata has light-based super speed, so that's... y'know.
ForeverTaIl
#220225486Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:01 PM GMT

*jumps of the edge and looks cool* 104.1k posts
GearBlade654
#220244861Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:44 AM GMT

(Permission to try making a police chief?)
TheDarkGod13
#220245329Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:50 AM GMT

(I'm sorry, but I am in control of the MegaMetro authorities. I will control their actions, as I did before. DailyRoLord is already my assistant in such matters. If you want to create a police officer, that's one thing, but I want to have control of the police and government.)
TheDarkGod13
#220245430Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:52 AM GMT

IDK, but I feel like it would get repetitive and smear the two together to have all of these fast people running around. I'd like to have Neonata, and then whoever this is as separate entities.)
GearBlade654
#220245704Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:56 AM GMT

(Officer? Close enough.)
SwedishLemon
#220245864Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:58 AM GMT

(Dark I need to talk to you about something important about the Anti-Villain Department...)
TheDarkGod13
#220255439Sunday, July 02, 2017 4:08 AM GMT

(After camp, sure. Sorry to disappoint :P)
DailyRoLord
#220278243Sunday, July 02, 2017 10:43 AM GMT

Dark, the problem isn't that Prince had speed too. With that logic, we should change the power of every ice guy that came before you. I also agree with Dark. Military commander is enough before it gets too similar to police chief. I wouldn't use that commander too much. He's doesn't have powers, and would fight in a different way than the heroes. And I already assist Dark in using the police and the gov't.
DailyRoLord
#220278252Sunday, July 02, 2017 10:43 AM GMT

Came after you *
dannyhogan200
#220281086Sunday, July 02, 2017 12:06 PM GMT

Name:Jay Alias:vampire/human Appearance:has a shaggy hair, Galaxy shirt, and is trying to keep his secret away Costume*:none Hero or Villain:Hero Bio:he was bit by a vampire with blue eyes, and started to be scared and tried to keep the secret away from everyone. Powers:he is a vampire,which he can turn into a bat, and bite people Weapon or Equipment: none Other:he can die from a gun shot