of     1   

secretagenttj2008
#217381833Saturday, May 27, 2017 3:38 AM GMT

Yup, numbers, words all of the stuff thats filtered, but they can't.. MY ##### LETTERS IN MY USERNAME IS TAGGED AND OTHER PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING. Oh and did I mention that THE PEOPLE IN ROBLOX ARE NOT BAD, AND I PLAY ROLEPLAY GAMES AND NOTHING BAD HAPPENS. IS THIS LIKE RARE BECAUSE I AM RAGING FROM ALL OF THIS MEDIA SAYING ROBLOX IS FILLED WITH PEOPLE THAT MAKE ROBLOX LOOK LIKE ITS BAD, BUT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING CRAZY AND QUITTING ROBLOX BECAUSE OF THIS FILTER, EVEN THE WORDS HERE COULD BE FILTERED. SO WHAT DO YOU DO, YOU MESS UP ROBLOX JUST FROM TAGGING EVERYTHING, AND EVERYONE IS GOING CRAZY LIKE ME RIGHT NOW. THIS IS IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM VERY ANGRY FROM ALL OF THIS, AND NOW THIS MEDIA IS MESSING THIS GAME UP. SO PLEASE JUST FIX THE FILTER, FIX THE GAMES THAT ARE IN THIS MADNESS, AND FIX ROBLOX. This is a list of games you may have to fix: 1. M##p City, because they say "have 6' i##their partys, so maybe delete the partys? Well even the homes are still having this bad stuff. 2. R##L######h School a.k.a RHS, is the seco############################ple that want to go online dating, and more bad stuff. 3. Rob##xian High School, I know what your thinking here, but is it really bad? Well its worst then RHS, BUT not that bad than Meep City, Its just the same a ROBLOX High School! Going online dating with "ODers###################################Fix these games to make ROBLOX great again, and fix the new filter. "No matter what comes from Tj is right."
extremebilly124
#219173817Sunday, June 18, 2017 7:01 PM GMT

can you stop saying the games in roblox are bad

of     1