DailyRoLord
#220360909Monday, July 03, 2017 1:02 PM GMT

(Prince, we don't RP like this: *he struggles to get the purse.* Also, try not to be OP.)
TeamTDMgirl54912
#220361179Monday, July 03, 2017 1:09 PM GMT

You guys are always pointing out this dumb stuff.
DailyRoLord
#220363987Monday, July 03, 2017 2:08 PM GMT

(I thought you "quit ROBLOX.")
princeadejr
#220366963Monday, July 03, 2017 3:03 PM GMT

There's no specific way you rp...rp is rp so I dont know what you mean...
GearBlade654
#220369068Monday, July 03, 2017 3:45 PM GMT

Gear "Oh, now you've a giant shake. Oh dear." Very, VERY rare deviation from Gear's cool and collected and by the rules attitude. Was he trying to provoke the villain into brash attacks where he could fire away with his magic orbs? Looked like it. He fired the beam of Grav-Ice directly into the villain's face. That HAD to hit. If it missed, it would be awkward-Geae had his katana, but he'd rather this hit.
GearBlade654
#220369096Monday, July 03, 2017 3:46 PM GMT

Gear*
GearBlade654
#220369273Monday, July 03, 2017 3:49 PM GMT

(snake*) (Well, whoops.)
princeadejr
#220373441Monday, July 03, 2017 5:05 PM GMT

I super jumped to the top of the Central Finance building, I removed my mask and brought out a kit kat chocolate bar from my bag, then brought out my pod. "Oh no no no no no no" I read the headline of the digital newspaper, Mega Metro's Anonymous, HERO OR VILLAIN. "This day couldn't get any worse" That was when I heard police sirens, I went to the edge of the Central Finance building and looked downwards, I grabbed my mask and put it on. "We dont want any Trouble, come down and turn yourself in" the commissioner said into the police mic. I stepped back a little getting ready to super jump, I ran with tremendous speed and super jumped. "FIRE!" The commissioner screamed A swarm of bullets were shot past me, I landed with a pk roll on another building, a bullet was shot at my chest, "AGH" I screamed, I spat out blood and continued to run, I fit into a cough, blood streamed down from my mouth, I collapsed. My vision was blurry, A helicopter was hovering above me, the sound of the ###### made my ears hurt, a few -seconds later I was unconscious, Lying on the roof, blood streaming down from my mouth.
DailyRoLord
#220383125Monday, July 03, 2017 7:30 PM GMT

(I think Golden will share my views, you need to tone down your powers. The Central Finance building has C X X floors. In addition, there IS a specific way to RP in this RP.) Anaconda I slither to a passenger with a small briefcase, and grab in my jaw. I whip my head around, and slam him into the wall with a thump. I didn't see it coming. I turned my head, and ice hit me right in the face. "HHHHHSSSSS!!!" I scream. I hate ice. It has a strange effect on me. Suddenly, I feel my tail getting smaller, and my head turning back. My long black hair is returning, as is my crimson weapon belt. Shoot, the hero found out my only weakness. "This fight isn't over yet, boy!" I taunt. I slither over to him at full speed, but quickly find myself tripping. My face falls right into the concrete. I tripped on a cylinder. How did a cylinder end up here? I can't fight anymore. I'm too weak. I notice the train starting to pull away. It must be automatically moving. "Until next time!" I turn into a snake and leap onto the train, as it pulls away.
GearBlade654
#220383813Monday, July 03, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

Gear "Well, she got away... this is annoying." I turn to Doe. "I'm going off to fill a report on... oh great. Did she even say her name?" "Anyways! I shall be reporting this villain to the police-best alert them about this."
DailyRoLord
#220384245Monday, July 03, 2017 7:45 PM GMT

Sir Doe "Right. Well, we could have captured her if Neo was here. I thought he was supposed to join us here."
GearBlade654
#220384608Monday, July 03, 2017 7:50 PM GMT

Gear "Looks like luck can't always be on our side. Ah well. See you, Doe-" I freeze. "Hey... Doe? Is it just me, or do quite a bit of villains used poison?" Arachnid. Plague. And now... whoever she was. All used poison. Five "Wait, what?!" I read the results from the hospital. One week?! I was only bitten by one fang! What... this has to be a mistake! Growling, I settle down, clearly annoyed. That's the investigation I'm missing And I don't think I can join the fight in the end against Vanish. Ugh. I never was lucky-quite the opposite, really.
princeadejr
#220384845Monday, July 03, 2017 7:53 PM GMT

My eyes slightly opened, I was in a room, o ne bed, a####p and a desk. I was having a severe headache, I couldn't move. A doctor came into the room and sat down on the desk. "Do you know who I am?" "No.." "I am Dr John############### are?" "Your worst nightmare...g-get me outta here!" "I'm afraid I cant do that, you'll just have to play along.." Thre######men came in and grabbed me, they carried me to another room where I was about to be operated. "No!" My hands started to glow, then gold lasers were shot out from it, it ######### Dr #### ###### and made the ##### men flee, I was able to move now, I got out of the bed an###e########oom across each sides of the hallway, Security Guards with laser guns were aimed at me "Put your hands in the Air!" "Ok" I put my hands in the air then aimed at the left side of the hallway, lasers were shot at me but I pk rolled and dodged blasting the right side of the hallway. I wore my mask and super jumped through the window.
Golden_General
#220387540Monday, July 03, 2017 8:27 PM GMT

(Prince, I have some criticism to give you. First of all, you are overusing your powers. You don't need super jump all of the time to get to places. You can just use some kind of transportation. For example, my character, Inferno uses a customized car to move around the city to other places. The same applies to my villain, Vanish. I recommend using a variety of powers and your weapons instead on just relying on your powers. Secondly, You are not RPing right. The style of RPing using asterisks are isolated in Game Roleplaying. Even at that, the most experienced of Game Roleplayers don't use asterisks. Forum and Chat Roleplaying uses full sentences and paragraphs. You can really make the most of your description using these tactics. Thirdly, I recommend using preview in Forum Roleplaying as tags can really get in your way in Forum Roleplaying. They really block description and take away the colour and style of your Roleplaying. Overall, you seen to have a lot of potential if you exclude the criticisms I said to you. Please take these as something to improve on and not as something to get angry about.)
princeadejr
#220387559Monday, July 03, 2017 8:27 PM GMT

############ Focus on your own RP, why you gotta be such a bummer....
DailyRoLord
#220387664Monday, July 03, 2017 8:29 PM GMT

(You're RP'ing well, other than the mistakes Golden pointed out. Just continue, and try not to be OP.) Sir Doe "Yeah..." I mumbled in a distant voice.
princeadejr
#220390055Monday, July 03, 2017 9:03 PM GMT

(Gold Thanks for the Advice...I'll try to follow your instructions, Correct me if I make a mistake..Sorry)
SwedishLemon
#220390258Monday, July 03, 2017 9:06 PM GMT

^Platinum^ Ow. Where... what happened? Oh. Right. While I'm laying in the rubble of the bleachers I was knocked into, Warp is charging toward me, ready for another punch. Well, not this time. My aura releases, sending metal dust swarming around me. This time I'm taking him down. The dust envelopes me, masking my face and body. This is a new use of my powers, in fact, I'm not even sure if it'll work. But I have to try. Focus, Emi. Feel for the dust. Feel for when he touches it. There! I solidify the dust, creating a sphere of metal around me! The hallow orb caves in toward me for a moment before stopping with a thud. Is it over? The metal liquefies, molding away onto the surrounding rubble and allowing me access outside the orb. Warp is nowhere to be seen, leaving his path of destruction as the only sign he was ever here... Wait, is that... Theo? Across the track, Theo rounds another set of bleachers and disappears from view. But... He was limping, just like someone would be if their leg hit a sphere of metal at full force...
princeadejr
#220393951Monday, July 03, 2017 10:01 PM GMT

{SON OF THE UNDEAD GOD} VILLAIN ESCAPES ASYLUM, that was the headline of the today's digital newspaper. Knowing that I was in an Asylum made it worse, My pod was almost crushed due to me jumping out of the window. I was in a subway waiting for the next train, Mega Metro to Alpha C e n t u r y a city very close to Mega Metro. I rested my head on the pole, anxious to leave. The Train arrived, I snuck in using the crowd as my advantage and sat down. The Train started to move. "Goodbye Mega Metro". We left the subway and were in a tunnel for a few seconds, the train left the tunnel, the track moved and it shook the passengers, that's when I knew something was wrong. I looked through the window and stared at the sky, I spotted a helicopter, the man inside it was holding an RPG. "Stop the Train!" I yelled at the conductor, but it was too late he had shot it and the bullet came right at the train, "BOOM!", the poles holding the train track collapsed. The front part of the train was now facing the ocean, about to drop, If it was too drop we will all die, This was my time to redeem myself, I secretly wore my mask and used the poles inside the train to push my way to the back part of the train the part that was still on the train tracks, using my super strength I was able to push the train back to the tunnel. The passengers cheered, "What's your name?" a little boy asked me, "I'm The Son Of The Undead God" the boy was confused, "So are you Ares?" I grinned, the train doors opened and then everyone quickly ran out of the almost crushed train, I even saw the conductor running out of the train. I finally redeemed myself, I was finally a hero.
TeamTDMgirl54912
#220402179Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:09 AM GMT

(Daily, I said I might quit ROBLOX. Also all of this is hurting my feelings. I don't want to fight anymore. Things outside ROBLOX are already bad. Can you guys make this thread simple. I'm not someone who watches super hero stuff or anything) (Also, you guys say this is not an original idea. When I made the I V. Vs. H. The super hero event was not even heard of. No super hero's were on threads. I made the thread so I could have fun. Since I'm a nerd outside ROBLOX.)
DailyRoLord
#220402510Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:13 AM GMT

(TDM. I'm sorry to say this, but this series is about as much Golden's as it is your's. Golden changed the setting, added history, and much more. All of the actual people role playing, except for myself, are new, that is, to the series. So much has been changed. It's too late to change it back.) (I said that it's as much Golden's as it is your's. This will keep changing. Golden, myself, and the other admins have planned to keep this going until Part V, and after that, we plan for a slight reboot in Part VI. I think you should really consider joining again. You'll only lose more credit if you quit.) (In addition, many threads do power role plays, such as this thread. There's no way to call it original unless you add a lot of stuff to it, and make it more than just a typical hero RP, which is what Golden did.) (I hope you consider joining again, because we want you back. And I hope things get better outside of ROBLOX.)
TeamTDMgirl54912
#220402761Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:17 AM GMT

(I don't know why I should join. I made everyone hate me. I can't even join anywhere. I don't use ########
DailyRoLord
#220402993Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:21 AM GMT

(Okay, stop the hate stuff. Nobody hates you, okay? We want to help you adapt to the new RP style. You don't need to be on Dis cord. I can contact you by chat.)
TeamTDMgirl54912
#220403330Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:27 AM GMT

Dark's opinion of me. Yes. Do you understand the lengths I went to to try to get you to be brought back into the RP? Since you didn't even try, I'll reveal my real opinions. ## DanTDM is a noob. (EVERYONE JUST FLIPPING STOP WITH MY NAME!!!) ## You're terrible at roleplaying. ###### ## Your idea wasn't even all that original, it was literally any superhero movie (its an original thread) ever, except you didn't even create a setting or story. ## This new RP is only going to attract noobs like the guy who just posted. I thought we could RP with you. I guess I was wrong. (R00D
DailyRoLord
#220404321Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:43 AM GMT

(Okay, Dark also tried so hard to get you back into the RP. You know what's also rude? How you ignore the fact that we invited you to that chat, and tried so hard to help you.)