of     1   

Pcarious
#217728791Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:21 AM GMT

Hello!Today i would like to share with you my idea for ROBLOX.I thought about it and read the rules for the forum so i wondered why not post this S&I forum thread! I now present to you my idea.Rocents!They can be helpful for children to learn about counting money in the world around us.It will also build a happir community. Why ROcents: -As it is a helpful currency which will help players learn how to count. -It can have a good look so players would like to earn it. -It's a smaller currnecy and hard to count so it will be a challenge for all players! -It's only for BC.But you get a large quantatiy of Rocents everyday.So BC will be more fun! What do we spend it on?: -We can make sure only ROcents will only be used for gamepasses and other more. -We can also convert it into Robux after getting at least 100 ROcents. =You can also spend it on groups.But you meed 10000 ROcents. Who should make it?: -This is obvious.....Devolopers! How did i get my inspiration: -It may be crazy....But it's the ROBLOX devolpers...They work extra hard so we can play.. Ok that is all for my thread.Hope you like it! -------------------------===========The End-------------------------------------==
Mayby
#217729009Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:29 AM GMT

Pointless.
inai4
#217729939Tuesday, May 30, 2017 11:00 AM GMT

The idea would be a good replacement for TIX, but it's only for BC, so it's pretty much useless.
AannddyyLa
#217738095Tuesday, May 30, 2017 2:19 PM GMT

"-As it is a helpful currency which will help players learn how to count." I'm pretty sure if you signed up for Roblox you know how to count "-It can have a good look so players would like to earn it." Uh, okay? "-It's a smaller currnecy and hard to count so it will be a challenge for all players!" WHAT?!?! "-It's only for BC.But you get a large quantatiy of Rocents everyday.So BC will be more fun!" We already have Robux "-We can make sure only ROcents will only be used for gamepasses and other more." Okay "-We can also convert it into Robux after getting at least 100 ROcents." And you just lost me "=You can also spend it on groups.But you meed 10000 ROcents." But why "-This is obvious.....Devolopers!" But they get Robux "-It may be crazy....But it's the ROBLOX devolpers...They work extra hard so we can play.." Yeah, and they earn Robux for it Anyways pointless, we have Robux, Devs won't even care about this
Sufganiyot
#217738182Tuesday, May 30, 2017 2:20 PM GMT

"As it is a helpful currency which will help players learn how to count." 4 and 5 year olds don't play ROBLOX.
Qefo
#217738386Tuesday, May 30, 2017 2:24 PM GMT

horrible idea

of     1