of     1   

C1_D
#217942634Friday, June 02, 2017 1:10 AM GMT

I think roblox admins should add new features to the Items you can buy like when you buy it give them the opportunity to get for a discount if they are popular or have more than enough robux. They should also add to the Menu list with home and profile and stuff that say "Terms Of Service" or at least the rules if they don't read the on accident they should click it on they're menu. And by the way you should change the amount for 2,075 R$ for 24 dollars to 13.99 dollars. They should be games also that would be inappropriate for younger kids younger than 8 year old. if its inappropriate it should decline the game join immediately Zipper1002
EmberFox2000
#217946997Friday, June 02, 2017 2:07 AM GMT

3rd Idea shouldn't be added, I'm not a person who like inappropriate stuff nor a rule violator. Because First of all, Inappropriate games that are popular has or need confirmation for it not to be banned for everything to be in place so people can enjoy it especially if they have a good feature but inappropriate interfaces, etc. And plus, The 2nd suggestion is already added, most people know the rules of RBLX's terms of privacy, some are smart enough too get the Terms of Privacy by Scrolling down to the official website and clicking on the "medium-sized" word, "Terms" because Privacy is the website your on most of the times or all the times (The website where you play games and stuff.) Some parts of 1st suggestion is already updated, If you buy a clothing, then it'll give the creator the amount of Robux the clothing has, refunds and discounts for each clothing a person buys has to be prohibited, Owners like the Robux they had for the gamepasses in their games and the clothing Other Robloxians bought. Overall, they're all pretty bad suggestions. Read what I said on the previous paragraphs (P.S: I'm not disapproving people all the time but some of them are already added or I disagree with them.)
EmberFox2000
#217947649Friday, June 02, 2017 2:16 AM GMT

And also forgot to say, I'm not thinking this is WNTS (What not to suggest.) and this type of paragraph is drifted Off topic meaning the stuff your saying and the subforums don't match, and forgot to say, the amount for the one that says that one Exchange trades, I agree with that, I meant that the inappropriate game suggestion was 4th, not 3rd, I apologize for that misunderstanding.
DerpChiir
#217947789Friday, June 02, 2017 2:18 AM GMT

My ##### idea is that ROBLOX should make robux a lot cheaper. ###### idea is ROBLOX should ban people from making scam games. Last is ADD TIX BACK!!!!!!!

of     1