of     1   

iiMossez
#217974576Friday, June 02, 2017 1:56 PM GMT

Money And Sh-- Forget The People Who Go On... FORGOT... Ohh King Of Faith oooh King Of Faith ooohhh Playing King ayyy ayyy AYE Forgot About the Power, We be Going on Come On BOI we devour, So Good its good as it should maybe u could I Dont Talk About My Besh, I Talk About kings, Forget the Bling go Straight To College, I Be Fallin' No More Callin' Look at The City From The Haul and... I Don't Give a Dam, Do I look Like John Cena? Get a Picture Or a Tan Fancy IM THE BEST FAM! Turn on the Cam Cuz Dj Bout to Hook Us DAM! Bang Bang B - B Bang Just Stank, Getting money in my bank it's worth it It's worth it I'm all about it forget it Just Kill! A few miles ago, Goin' I Just Flow, We going deep below if I don't Hit u WE DONT KNOW! Look at the odds of It! Odds Of The Gods, Crazy Mods, on ping pongs #####rd u once It's The king Of Faith Heard u again I'm About to Go.... Jumo O####he Window, Boi Ur too slow AYE I've been through hell and I've felt it fell, I Felt them picking Up, Look at me I suck, Atleast I'm not the punk... AYE! Shopping For all My Ni--er S I heard u once Dem Pigs, Cmon Get Ur face in Twigs, Get ur face in the Game, Don't act rich and act like u got Fame JUST GO! just go... €£¥ I Mean I just got Ur Grace Maybe I won't turn u into a Slave.... King Of Faith I've Got the Money! I Mad this Rap it's all me They all clap AYE AYE AYE Boi, King Of Faith!

of     1