of     1   

OrangTheOrangyGamr
#217979127Friday, June 02, 2017 3:26 PM GMT

Where's The End Verse 1 One day I thought I heard god calling, In my sxxxdal thoughts I was falling, But i was to pxxxy I kept stalling. But then that's when it hit me, Life isn't for me, In heaven I wanted to be free. Then I grabbed my knife and started to xut myself it hurt, but I continued to proceed, But that was no good deed, Help is what I need, I'm telling you my life is deep, The mountains I have to climb are for sure steep, But my depression no one could treat, But then Sarah my best friend came to me and helped me on feet, She helped me overcome depression something I thought I could never beat, People always say I'm one of them dumb nerds, But I ignored there hurtful words, Because of Sarah she helped me be in peace, When she helped me my depression started to decrease, Then Connor came, He knew I need help I was a little bit different but close to the same, He knew I thought life was just a game, But he corrected, He directed me, He affected me, He protected me, He excepted me, He respected me, He was one of a kind, But my smartness he had to find, But even if I was a dxxk to him he didn't mind, Just where's the end, Where, Where is it, I need it, Just where's the end, Where, Where is it, I need it, Verse 2 Then Emmanuel was here from almost the start, We stayed together we never went apart, He knew I was smart, He appreciated me I appreciated him back, But then came maniacs, He kept all of his friends safe, He would help anyone even a waif, He was a good guy, He never lied, Then he cxxxmited sxxxcide, That impacted me more than ever, But he was gone forever, I will not forget him never, After that I thought it was not gonna be better, But Sarah and Connor helped me out, They asked me why I was sad and what it was all about, I told them they helped me and got me out of depression again, I have been in depression ever since I was ten, On Connor and Sarah I had to depend, Me they would defend, It wasn't no pretend, It's a hand they lend. Where's the end, Where, Where is it, I need it, Just where's the end, Where, Where is it, I need it, End Ok so now I'm here standing tall, Knowing now with what I have went through I'll never fall, Now I tell I need to Jesus is the person I'll never call, Where the end it's somewhere that's all.
OrangTheOrangyGamr
#217979237Friday, June 02, 2017 3:28 PM GMT

Sarah, The Best, Consey, The Great, Emmanuel, The G.O.A.T
xoSavage_Queenxo
#217980560Friday, June 02, 2017 3:53 PM GMT

This is deep.
OrangTheOrangyGamr
#217980609Friday, June 02, 2017 3:53 PM GMT

Yea^^
haydenred4444
#217981083Friday, June 02, 2017 4:01 PM GMT

yeah bro rly deep My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.
OrangTheOrangyGamr
#217981131Friday, June 02, 2017 4:02 PM GMT

Well stuff happens. ^^
haydenred4444
#217981191Friday, June 02, 2017 4:03 PM GMT

Yeah dude I heard u were there My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.
OrangTheOrangyGamr
#217981261Friday, June 02, 2017 4:04 PM GMT

Mmm Yea.
haydenred4444
#217981370Friday, June 02, 2017 4:06 PM GMT

Wait I thought you said that's none of my business now ur admitting it My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.
OrangTheOrangyGamr
#217981420Friday, June 02, 2017 4:08 PM GMT

You said what way he did it in. I didn't tell you. And stop commenting you just tryin to start beef.
haydenred4444
#217981514Friday, June 02, 2017 4:10 PM GMT

You say its none of my business because you yourself dont know. Because it didnt happen. My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.
VitoDonatelli
#217984513Friday, June 02, 2017 5:02 PM GMT

hayden, sarah did die of cancer, we're not sure about emmanuel yet but it's possible he's gone too Alright - this post is coming from a veteran™ who can actually READ and WRITE music, and I play acoustic guitar for anyone who MUST know. Plus, this post is aimed for people who have some knowledge on music theory.

of     1