of     1   

thefanceyalien500
#218209212Monday, June 05, 2017 8:57 PM GMT

Hello,I will go over my reason and Ideas I will do if I become YOUR president. * Establish A New Agency recruitment System. *insure Stricter Maturity in Agencies. *Establish all Military branches Army,Airforce,Marines,Navy with Standard requirements and a overhauled promotion system. *Introducing New Methods for tryouts to prevent Rogues and Get Good skilled Employees. *Improving The Intelligence Community and provide ways to track people alts. *Disaband Inactive and useless Agencies and build them fresh. *Provide room and comfort for Business to grow and for its employees. *I will make Sure our Admendments stay the same as it always should. *Provide satisfaction with our fellow Americans to reduce crime rates and improve moral. * Make sure the American Voice will be hear loud and clear for Congress. *Establish and secure Realationships with orther Countries and maintain them. *Overhaul Arrest sentences. *Stricter Applications for Agency HRs and Mandatory inspections on Agency Directors. Overall I want to make this USA better and establish a Strong well Stratagized Military and get Qualified people working in agencies to provide the best work than orther USA's. With me as a president I will keep its traditional values and keep it the way everyone loves it with a better system to prevent rogues and Economic freedom to keep everything flowing. Say Support if you support me and my Party.
thefanceyalien500
#218283217Tuesday, June 06, 2017 10:03 PM GMT

Bonus *Start Funding New Technology For Agencies. *Overhaul Better Detain Tools. *Add more city attractions #Alien4President
M9IsmyThing
#218285881Tuesday, June 06, 2017 10:41 PM GMT

well 2 be honest this speech is long m8

of     1