of     1   

KvngAf
#218255966Tuesday, June 06, 2017 1:45 PM GMT

I'm sure this has probably come up before but I was noticing the profiles are extremely boring. White and blue is all around the Roblox website and app! For a profile picture, it would be cool if users could upload a square shaped picture (with provided template) that would be approved by Roblox. This would give a chance to add character to each profile while also giving a chance for designers to show off their skills! As for our avatar, It could be a downsized version of the avatar beside the profile or somewhere also visible at the top. Now here's what I think every profile should have; BANNERS! Banners would be a rectangular shape across the top of the user profile (I'm sure you all are familiar with banners) and Roblox could give every user banners to pick from when you join the game but also give the option to make custom banners. Themes fonts and colors all sort of fall in the same area. This would add to the plain white background and give the option to simply change the color or even add a picture. For fonts maybe just a couple different options that are not too extreme so it's still very visible yet a new look! And I'm not sure if this would work out but maybe every time you go to a user profile, the blue bar we all see at the top could be a color that the user chose to display with his/her profile. I understand this is a look that is more common for social media but I think it would still be a very attractive change and give everyone a chance to be unique. What do you guys think about this? Would you enjoy customizing your profile or do you think that would be a little too unnecessary?
Alavation
#218256768Tuesday, June 06, 2017 2:13 PM GMT

Support.
amirmattar2007
#218257058Tuesday, June 06, 2017 2:21 PM GMT

support but make the custom banner ### that you need to have a half a year old account because we don't want ######## putting stuff that kids don't want to see.

of     1