of     1   

flotsam11
#218328312Wednesday, June 07, 2017 1:56 PM GMT

Hello. I am here today to talk about how we can solve a couple of problems: Scam bots and unwanted followers. How can we solve this? Simple: Follower requests. Here is how it works: The person wanting to follow you sends a follower request. The person that is wanted to be followed can either accept or deny the request. That way, You can accept followers, and keep out scam bots. Pretty genius, right? Thanks for taking time to read this.
EnzonianTheGreat
#218330272Wednesday, June 07, 2017 2:36 PM GMT

No support. This would be like going back to the old days where "Freinds" were "Best Friends" (With a max of 16) and "Followers" were "Friends" (No limit.) You had to accept both friend requests in order to make a player a "best friend" if you wished to make them one, which could be done with or without their approval (it didn't send them a request saying "New best friend: Accept or decline?" Roblox removed this system because it wanted players to be able to follow each other without trouble, yet keep "friends" as the true "friends". I cannot tell you how much I'd love to have the old system back, but it didn't happen back then, it won't have something similar happen now. If you get a spammer following you, simply block them, or update your privacy settings.

of     1