of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

uglypoe
#218457715Friday, June 09, 2017 3:02 AM GMT

Hello Pokemon fans! It's finally here: the MASSIVE Update! This update has been in progress since last August, so it's been in development for over 9 months now. This post will detail the changes, what they mean for you, the known issues, and much, much more. --[[ Intro ]]-- Before we start, I want to get something out of the way. This update is meant to improve and expand the game's mechanics and features. As a result, there are only 3 new pokemon: Vullaby, Mandibuzz, and Mega Beedrill. Over the course of the next 3 months, we are planning to release new pokemon, quests, items, legendaries, and more every few days. We're currently looking to release new content on Saturdays and Wednesdays primarily, with smaller bug-fixing updates throughout the week if need be. This means that there will be new content for you all to check out throughout the entire summer vacation! --[[ Changes to the 'Main Hub' ]]-- The background and cutscene have been improved. The contributors list has been changed into a visual of all contributors models, which autoupdates depending on their current outfit. A new button has been added in the bottom-left corner, which will allow you to see your Daily Tasks. You can start getting Daily Tasks by being in the Fan Group (https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=539558). The teleportation screen between the hub and game modes is a lot more fluid, but now requires you to load the place at least somewhat before you can begin playing. The value for the amount of assets you are required to load is bound to change. --[[ Changes to the Choosing Screen ]]-- The background scene for the choosing screen has also been changed. A search bar has been added to easily find pokemon in the list. There is now an orange tab that appears after clicking a Pokemon to choose Customization options (such as Normal and Shiny). Clicking a pokemon in the list no longer automatically spawns you in. The spawn button is now separate: which should make it much easier for Mobile players. 4-Slice-Scaling has been implemented to make the GUI look a lot cleaner. The rotating model display has been made a lot more efficient. --[[ Changes when Spawned In ]]-- Nametag now appears above the pokemon's head. Pressing 'Q' will toggle First Person Mode: you will see out of the Pokemon's eyes! (Warning: this may be very trippy and isn't recommended for normal gameplay) Quest Log gives more information. You will no longer see items you've picked up before (i.e Thunder Stone at Beach). Using a stat-raising move when your stat is already maxed out will no longer freeze you. Added combat tags (20 second duration, restarts when you get hit again) >Combat tags prevent you from respawning within 20 seconds of getting attacked --[[ Server-side Changes ]]-- Damage by Burns have been reduced from 1/8 of maxHP to 1/16 of maxHP. Attack Changes: >Boomburst and EQ now freeze user in place for 3 seconds after you use them >Quick Attack no longer bounces you back >Dark Void only has a 50% chance to hit >Feint Attack now requires you to click on the other person >Hyperspace Hole has a better animation now, and doesn't teleport you back to the original location (sort of like a short-range damaging Teleport) >Moves such as tackle now scale based on speed (higher speed = faster attack) >Recover nerfed (1/2 HP to 1/5 HP) >Memento now puts the user at 1 hp (only usable when hp > 1) >Petal Dance now affects all players in radius, with larger radius New Moves: >Dragon Dance >Safeguard >Take Down >Lucky Chant >Growl >Leer >Fire Fang >Ice Fang >Thunder Fang >Spikes >Toxic Spikes >Tail Whip >Thunder Wave >Scratch >Astonish >Sand Attack >Smokescreen >Nuzzle >Core Enforcer >Wing Attack >Disable >Encore Quest Givers are now animated, and the Quest System as a whole is more efficient. Added Move Tutor >The Move Tutor allows for you to learn different attacks at the Spawn Town. Moves cost Heart Scales, which can be found as common spawns in the Ocean or can be purchased at the shop for 20 Pokebux each. Ash-Greninja is now an 'evolution', but requires the item 'Mystical Encoding' to get. People who had Ash-Greninja before were automatically given this item. Map Changes: >Trees have been changed to meshparts to reduce lag >Small changes to terrain to make jumping up certain areas easier >Entire map has been moved closer to (0,0,0) to help reduce texture glitching >Small changes to improve game asthetics Game now tracks different stats relating to Daily Tasks (i.e. Play Time, Players Killed, etc.) Entire backend has been upgraded with ModuleScripts to make it more efficient Attack system has been completely revamped for efficiency and most attacks have been revamped. Evolution System is now based on the server instead of the client (Hack Prevention) Hitboxes for Players are much more accurate now. Added Beedrillite Server now tracks attack cooldowns (Hack Prevention) Certain customization items (i.e. Shinies) no longer require you to level them up separately. Attacks reload faster than before the MU. All models are now Animation Compatible. However, only a few have animations. The currently animated pokemon are: >Weedle >Kakuna >Beedrill >Mega Beedrill >Meowth >Voltorb >Mew Hitboxes for legendaries and spawned items were improved. Server no longer stores separate models for shinies, but instead stores 'color palettes'. However, this means that many shinies may not look correct because we cannot currently change every color on a Multi-Colored Union. This issue is being looked into. Your stages (stat boosts and lowers) now reduce/raise every 50 seconds until they are back to normal. Legendaries and Mega Stones now scale their spawn time based on how many players are in the server. If the server is full, they will spawn MUCH faster than if there are only 1 or 2 players. MOBILE COMPATIBILITY?? --[[ Known Issues ]]-- Currently, the two big issues we have are as listed: 1. Cannot change colors on multi-colored unions. >This issue means that Shinies will not look perfectly accurate. We will work towards a solution, but for the time being your shinies may look.... interesting. 2. Shiftlock/ZoomIn "Fly" Glitch >We know the cause for this issue, but we do not yet have a fix. Blastoise and Lugia no longer have this issue. However, Metagross and Mega Metagross now do. We will continue towards finding a way to fix this! If you find any more bugs or issues while playing, please send me a message about it, either as a Roblox PM or on Twitter @Uglypoe_RBLX! --[[ Final Thoughts ]]-- I'd like to make it clear that there are still issues with this update that we have not found. We will continue to try to fix all of these bugs to provide the best experience possible. We are also going to be releasing new Pokemon/Quests/Items/Codes/Legendaries on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so you'll all have lots of new content to check out! We hope you enjoy this summer with us staff members over at Pokemon Fighters EX! **Also, if you've managed to reach this far in the post, you can use the code 'THEMASSIVEUPDATE' after the update releases for a free 250 pokebux! Have fun! :)
uglypoe
#218457970Friday, June 09, 2017 3:06 AM GMT

Note: I probably forgot many other changes that happened during the 9 month long development period. I guess you'll have to discover them for yourself!
Fightingtype
#218458009Friday, June 09, 2017 3:07 AM GMT

first
uglypoe
#218458056Friday, June 09, 2017 3:08 AM GMT

Another Note: PFE will be undergoing Maintenance tomorrow, Friday the 9th. This means that the game will become closed to Staff only. During this time, we will ensure that the update does not erase your data. If everything goes smoothly, then the update will be released fully.
DestinedAimi
#218458208Friday, June 09, 2017 3:10 AM GMT

Me: *Rushing to get some Pokemon leveled up* >~<
calfrozepan
#218458250Friday, June 09, 2017 3:11 AM GMT

###### ############### ######## I've lost hope
goodrobloxdalekpc2
#218458324Friday, June 09, 2017 3:12 AM GMT

Will the code Pokemon Groot still have the fly glitch?
mekman100
#218458411Friday, June 09, 2017 3:14 AM GMT

hype hype hype hype Mekman100, the hated
InfectedContent
#218458550Friday, June 09, 2017 3:16 AM GMT

MMH BOYS
Anakurak
#218459110Friday, June 09, 2017 3:25 AM GMT

Hope the update erases our data so you have to give us missingno, bad egg, and deca mark
calfrozepan
#218459492Friday, June 09, 2017 3:32 AM GMT

######## the MU works on mobile and ###### well
TagiruClaw
#218459676Friday, June 09, 2017 3:35 AM GMT

OH GOD I CANT WAIT :O
pbj567
#218459729Friday, June 09, 2017 3:36 AM GMT

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the hype boiiiiiii
DylanMonstr
#218460581Friday, June 09, 2017 3:53 AM GMT

do it
10Blind
#218461198Friday, June 09, 2017 4:05 AM GMT

Nice Update Log, I'm Really Exciting For The MASSIVE Update, Because Pokémon Are Animated, New Evolutions It Looks Like, And New Pokémon!
TylerInChrist1738
#218461448Friday, June 09, 2017 4:09 AM GMT

This update is AWESOME!!!
ElderlyMumma
#218462333Friday, June 09, 2017 4:25 AM GMT

Uglypoe the game kicks me out plz fix that glitch if you can reply oh and my device is iPad mini 2
rs2050
#218462899Friday, June 09, 2017 4:35 AM GMT

I like these updates I cant wait I wanna see all the new stuff I cant sleep lol is Friday because is so early!
h2d2rocks
#218463350Friday, June 09, 2017 4:43 AM GMT

I kind of hope that but i also don't really hope for that to happen because then everyone is going to have those Pokemon then
Reshiram24699
#218463371Friday, June 09, 2017 4:43 AM GMT

IM SO READY btw i dont want to loose data if i will i have to get all tha legends & Mythicals again ;w;
Bare524
#218464379Friday, June 09, 2017 5:00 AM GMT

viva la france
TearfulZnxy
#218464476Friday, June 09, 2017 5:02 AM GMT

Out of all.. I am just wondering where will beedrillite spawn or is it in store.. please dont be in store.. D:
goofygoatguy
#218464540Friday, June 09, 2017 5:03 AM GMT

Hey, um, what about reflectives? Are they going to be added?
tunggalxag123
#218465045Friday, June 09, 2017 5:14 AM GMT

I think we need code :v TO HAPPY UPDATE
CorruptedIntention
#218466270Friday, June 09, 2017 5:40 AM GMT

I got up extra early for this update and i'm upset now that it's not yet released but it is still being tested so I will hopefully be able to play it when I come home from school.

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right