of     1   

masterevan159salt
#218462144Friday, June 09, 2017 4:22 AM GMT

some of them have what i dislike about it and some have what i love about the game 5. Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story When people see it they might be like WAIT WHAT but listen and you will know the reason why its so low on the list is because of some of the stuff you have to do is annoying or boring like charging up to get giant bowser and those time consuming boring minigames that you need to do to progress through the story other then that i had fun with this game it was cool that you got to play as bowser and we got to see an awesome fawful return 4. Mario and Luigi Partners in time Honestly the reason why this is low on the list too is because normally i finish a Mario and luigi at level 36 - 46 but for partners in time i finished the game at level 26 - 29 and the final boss was annoying and took me 2 hours to beat on the plus side i did love that you had 4 players to control and the shroobs were cool enemies 3. Mario and Luigi Dream Team This game is like a middle game for me i loved the story but honestly the gameplay is too easy and giant battles were not as bad as bowser inside story giant bosses i don't really have anything negative or positive to say about this game 2. Mario and Luigi Paper Jam This game has a very creative story and plus i really love how its good if your like hmmm should i get a paper Mario game or a Mario and luigi game this would be good plus shiny robo-bowser was a cool boss and this game made me like cardboard even more and some of the bros/trio attacks i just loved like Dropchopper which made a return from dream team, Trio Kite, Balloon Blast, 3D Red Shell (yea its in other Mario and luigi games), and Trio Racquet the only negative thing about this game is the toad missions but some are fun and give you exp to level up and i loved how rainbow rank was harder and this game had the most ranks Honorable Mentions: None 1. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga This game is perfect for a Mario and luigi game we got to see the rise of fawful (which became people's favorite boss) I loved the places you got to go like Stardust Fields and stuff and the bros attacks were a great example of what a bros attack should be like and plus Jumping and Hammering is bad it makes the game even more challenging by having to spend your BP on bros attacks to attack I would also love to see a Superstar Saga remake on the 3DS anyone agree with me here no ranks make the game more fun with just the simple leveling up the music was excellent this game had the best Mario music in my opinion and i wish Nintendo did continue with their masterpiece of superstar saga this game was so good that it was referenced in games like Super Paper Mario and even had one of the best music from the game in Mario and Luigi Paper Jam this is what an awesome game looks like What are your top 5 Mario and luigi RPG games post it below
WikiThis
#218462483Friday, June 09, 2017 4:28 AM GMT

There are only five games in that series.
masterevan159salt
#218588862Saturday, June 10, 2017 9:31 PM GMT

All Mario and Luigi games are good, just because its low on the list does not mean its bad
ANTICOMMIEALEX_VET
#218591099Saturday, June 10, 2017 10:03 PM GMT

mario and luigi games are bad
Zuluu
#227219241Sunday, November 05, 2017 1:05 AM GMT

bump, your wish came true, my dude.

of     1