of     1   

Sparkletime_Jack
#218626472Sunday, June 11, 2017 7:03 AM GMT

A While Ago I Uploaded A Image That Was Helping Me Expose A Scammer And My Account Was Disabled For It :/ I Believe Roblox Should Fix There System By, - User/Reporter Must Add A Full Description Of Problem User MUST Add A Full Description Or It Will Be Automated To Reject The Report And The Report Must Have Atleast A Sentence - 2nd Check Roblox Checking The Report Twice Will Help Roblox Administrators Not Make Mistakes. - User Can Send A Message To The Administrator If The User Could Send A Message To The Admin Who Did This It Would Be Nice To Ask "Why? Was I Disabled For This?" Because Of Roblox's System Messing Up Sometimes And That's Some Of The Things That Could Fix Roblox's System, I Could Go On And On With Fixes For Roblox's System Thank You For Reading This Forum! 0
OpticalJezley
#218629277Sunday, June 11, 2017 8:28 AM GMT

To be honest I don't think Roblox would give a damn, my account got banned for 1 day for explaining about a recent raid from a Youtuber. I was in no one sides, and I got banned for it. I wasn't even spamming or creating any recreation of the same content. I was the only one talking about it that day, and I got accused for spamming content. (I was literally the only one talking about it) Most of these accounts getting disabled are by computers/AI and not Roblox itself.

of     1