of     1   

zach7tbb
#218687546Monday, June 12, 2017 12:44 AM GMT

[Introduction]: The NRBA NCAA will be booting back up sometime mid-season. With careful thought to this situation, it's vital we do this. The problem is our lack of development in the league which could cause a major collapse. There are hundreds of players in our league, unassigned to any team, who do not even play. These players are important for the future of our success. We should put aside our differences and allow to develop these unused members and put them to work. The lack of interest may be a problem going forth and so is activity. We hope to produce a new wave of players without the worry of alternate accounts (which will probably occur, just a firm warning: we're not idiots, you will most likely be caught and punished severely, there's no point). [How is this going to work?]: MrAwesome has appointed me as the new commissioner of NCAA. There will be some big changes, I will not succumb to the lack of activity, the teams made up of alts, etc. I am putting the league's best interest into this league, and that is to develop players for the future. I will be advertising for NRBA NCAA and hopefully produce some activity. I will be creating events to continue this activity and keep interest. Media will be created, ran by a few, responsible individuals willing to put in some time to earn some ROBUX. I will appoint little staff who I find responsible enough and active enough to help be consistent. The biggest fear for me is the team owner issue - I am looking to develop some owners possibly, I will be looking for responsible, newer, willing NRBA owners to take the handles of an NCAA franchise. This sounds like a trip not only for you reading this, but for me. But I find this will benefit the league very much, creating owners for the future to replace current ones to hold it down before we lose owners in the future. [What is new?]: As you might've seen last season, I created a prospect list. It was never released for reasons, but this season I will be taking the reigns of NCAA. I will be producing prospect lists, weekly player of the weeks, player of the games, and much more. There will be the removal of the all star week, I will simply just be naming players as all stars. Team owners, referees, players and other staff will be held to a schedule and a strike system. I will not allow any vital pieces of a league to go inactive, you will be punished for not following your responsibilities. An NCAA combine where players will participate in 1-3 of 3 games to show off their talent to NCAA owners for recruiting/signing purposes. NCAA will follow all NRBA standards, there will be no unique rim or any of that. The arena will simply be a court. Each team will be provided a set of defenses (and possibly offenses) that NRBA teams use to prepare them for the NRBA. *POSSIBILITY* NCAA players may be forced to spend some "community service" time refereeing games if they are not active. And much more to come... [CONCLUSION]: Anyone looking to help out on the staff, be a team owner, referee or looking to play in the future, message me (bountyhunter193447).

of     1